1. Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support The Boneyard. (Dismiss this notice by clicking the x at the top right of the box)
    Dismiss Notice

European WBB Youth Programs Ranked by Country

Discussion in 'UConn Women's Basketball' started by Charliebball, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Charliebball

Charliebball

RockyMTblue2 likes this.
  2. Wbbfan1

Wbbfan1

I'm surprised Paul didn't mention Russia as they have two potential superstars for their Senior Team.

3. RockyMTblue2

RockyMTblue2 Don't Look Up!

The revelation that the Russians never shut down their systematic doping scheme for athletes may have something to do with it. Did you see the new documentary where one of their major international woman athletes admitted "everyone was/is required to take them." Putin is Raz-Putin.

Then, there is this. A Swin Cashean moment:

Watch an entire basketball team forget which hoop is theirs

4. Trappa

Trappa

I didn't see the documentary you mention, but I did see former Russian national team player Anna Petrakova on Twitter last year saying she and everyone on the London Olympic women's basketball team was given whatever the name of the drug Sharapova was caught using.

RockyMTblue2 likes this.
  5. RockyMTblue2

RockyMTblue2 Don't Look Up!

That is the theme. take it or you're out.

6. willtalk

willtalk

I believe our educational system has been systematically "doping down" all students and not just the athletes.