Europe Tour - Game Dates or Ticket Info? | The Boneyard

Europe Tour - Game Dates or Ticket Info?

Reaction Score
(Sort of a cross post from the men's board, pardon me.)

In June sent a note on the subject to the athletic department. They told me "no information available keep checking the website." They were similarly unhelpful in the buildup to the PKI, and it's too bad I am sensing a pattern.

Anyone hearing anything about the Europe tour? Will be in Croatia during August to visit my parents and my wife is very supportive of taking our daughter to see Nika play in Zagreb.

Reaction Score
My husband & I will be on the European tour. I believe the game in Zagreb will be on August 16th - but we have not been given any details on when or where in Zagreb.

Please feel free to PM me in the coming weeks, mlpavela. Hope you and your family have a wonderful time in Croatia and hope to see you at the game.

Reaction Score
We will be in Croatia when the team is there and would appreciate any information about the game in Zagreb! I called the ticket office today and they didn’t have any more info beyond the date.

Reaction Score
We will be in Croatia when the team is there and would appreciate any information about the game in Zagreb! I called the ticket office today and they didn’t have any more info beyond the date.
They're at least providing some info to CT Insider, that had details of their planned activities in a recent article (but not info about the games). To me it seems very amateur-ish for no info to be out there about game dates, times, locations, and opponents. That's where I would think you want to steer your fans. We're left to continue to rely on helpful people like @UConnFanMSM I guess. :)

Reaction Score
Jealous, as I understand it Croatia is supposed to be a beautiful country, I hope you have a wonderful experience. Maybe you'll run into Nika and she can give you some inside tips on places visit:)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom