Europa League | The Boneyard

Europa League

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Anybody watching the matches? The English language feed is exclusive to CBS All Access, subscription required. I'm able to get it in Spanish however.

I'm a Manchester United supporter, trying to get back in to actually following the matches. Nice 4-0 advantage going into today's match.

Reaction Score
Anybody watching the matches? The English language feed is exclusive to CBS All Access, subscription required. I'm able to get it in Spanish however.

I'm a Manchester United supporter, trying to get back in to actually following the matches. Nice 4-0 advantage going into today's match.
Where did you watch in Spanish? My son is a big Man U fan. I didn't order CBS All Access since I feel like every weekend I'm signing up for a new feed for him. We have YouTubeTV, but I never look at the few Spanish channels they have.

Certainly didn't look necessary to order the game today. I'm assuming they just played keep away to protect the 4-0 aggregate?

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
Where did you watch in Spanish? My son is a big Man U fan. I didn't order CBS All Access since I feel like every weekend I'm signing up for a new feed for him. We have YouTubeTV, but I never look at the few Spanish channels they have.

Certainly didn't look necessary to order the game today. I'm assuming they just played keep away to protect the 4-0 aggregate?

They actually attacked pretty regularly and scored on a corner, but it was disallowed due to a foul on replay. They didn’t take too many risks obviously, but it wasn’t keep away. Some were surprised they even played Fernandes. He had a nice shot hit the crossbar.

I watched by Xfinity streaming. It’s the UniMas channel. UniMás Football Coverage :: Soccer Channels, Cable & Satellite Providers :: Live Soccer TV
Looks like YouTube doesn’t have it.

Reaction Score
The Europa League...........................Europe's JV Tournament; so unattractive they have to draft the Champions League third-place (aka; second from bottom) round-robin finishers in order to attract any meaningful TV audience.

I am a Chelsea fan. I must grudgingly acknowledge that I was excited when we won the 2013 and 2019 Europa League titles. Why? Because the true value to a "big" club winning it is automatic inclusion in the following year's Champions League.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I get CBS All Access. They have the Golazo Show, an NFL Red Zone type stream that is pretty great during these Europa days. And I'm watching these games and seeing teams playing hard trying to win. I just tune out the Europa haters.

HuskyHawk

Reaction Score
The Europa League...........................Europe's JV Tournament; so unattractive they have to draft the Champions League third-place (aka; second from bottom) round-robin finishers in order to attract any meaningful TV audience.

I am a Chelsea fan. I must grudgingly acknowledge that I was excited when we won the 2013 and 2019 Europa League titles. Why? Because the true value to a "big" club winning it is automatic inclusion in the following year's Champions League.

With ManU sitting solidly in 2nd place in the PL, they're in the Champions league anyway. I would think it's a bigger incentive for the teams that aren't getting in any other way.

It's not the Champions league, but there are still some pretty good clubs and I like seeing the matches outside the normal league opponents.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom