Euro leagues | The Boneyard

Euro leagues

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the women’s euro league games are still being played?
Also, no word on the WNBA yet even though the camps will open on about six or seven weeks.

Reaction Score
Screenshot (5).png

Reaction Score
There are plenty of unanswered questions to the WNBA, @Kaizen above post answers some. In the case of Sabally, would this change her mind about not finishing up her 4th year at Oregon? Plus, the talk about granting a 5th year to seniors, what would this also do? If the NCAA would to consider this, can the WNBA wait till a decision has been made and if so, what seniors will take the 5th? (did I just say that?) :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
There are plenty of unanswered questions to the WNBA, @Kaizen above post answers some. In the case of Sabally, would this change her mind about not finishing up her 4th year at Oregon? Plus, the talk about granting a 5th year to seniors, what would this also do? If the NCAA would to consider this, can the WNBA wait till a decision has been made and if so, what seniors will take the 5th? (did I just say that?) :rolleyes:
I don't believe Sabally wants to return. Financially her family needs support and I think she'll head to Europe or China to play IF the virus situation clears up in time for those seasons.

Reaction Score
I don't believe Sabally wants to return. Financially her family needs support and I think she'll head to Europe or China to play IF the virus situation clears up in time for those seasons.

That's the problem, lot's of ifs.

Reaction Score
Does anyone know if the women’s euro league games are still being played?
Also, no word on the WNBA yet even though the camps will open on about six or seven weeks.

Among the major leagues, Russia is still playing and Turkey is playing without fans.

Bria led her team to a win over Kiah's team today in one of the top rivalries in all of sports:

FIBA just announced that they are not going to resume EuroLeague or EuroCup play this season, which means that the last EuroCup game of the season ended in a tie. A lot of leagues are still just suspended for now, but some leagues like Poland and Germany have announced that they will not resume at any point.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that there's no way women's professional basketball will be played this year anywhere in the world.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing that there's no way women's professional basketball will be played this year anywhere in the world.
Sad, but becoming more likely with every physician's statement and news report related to the virus. The global pandemic has nearly shut all forms of sports competions to a halt in impacted areas for as long as it takes to stem the spread of the virus.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I know Gabby and BT were playing well overseas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member