Essential Workers..... | The Boneyard

Essential Workers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there a way to get the Women's and Mens teams classified as Essential Workers after the frontline Workers??
Based on the posts here the last few months we all really need them.
Geno and CD may be able to get the vaccine early as old people.. perhaps the team can get it also?

Not to slight anyone, but wouldn't really make our winter if we had games a few tims a week?? The Mens team looks like it is back to being good, and of course the women will be AWESOME.

I am very hopeful I can get the vaccine early as I am 69 years old and have been confined to our property since march. Do you think people will rush to get it??

Reaction Score
That is a good question. I think people will wait and see how the first wave of vaccinations go. If side effects are slight they will get it..if those who get it start growing a third eye or a second nose or a third ear they may wait..but if cures baldness I'm at the front of the line..hello CVS.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Is there a way to get the Women's and Mens teams classified as Essential Workers after the frontline Workers??
Based on the posts here the last few months we all really need them.
Geno and CD may be able to get the vaccine early as old people.. perhaps the team can get it also?

Not to slight anyone, but wouldn't really make our winter if we had games a few tims a week?? The Mens team looks like it is back to being good, and of course the women will be AWESOME.

I am very hopeful I can get the vaccine early as I am 69 years old and have been confined to our property since march. Do you think people will rush to get it??
Heck our great Governor here in Nevada has inmates getting the vaccine before people over 65 even with with underlying conditions. I'm over 65, have underlying conditions and stay home except go to the store because of COVID. The inmates aren't going anywhere so why do they get priority over people that can actually do something besides sitting inside of their home because they are less immune to COVID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET
Top Bottom