ESPN's Big East 2022-23 conference predictions | The Boneyard

ESPN's Big East 2022-23 conference predictions

Reaction Score
UConn predicted 3rd or 4th (tie). Sanogo unanimous POY.

Thought this was an interesting comment.

Who or what are we not talking nearly enough about in the Big East?

Lunardi: Put me in Danny Hurley's UConn camp. Since rejoining the Big East, I've always thought the Huskies would be the team to eventually dethrone Villanova. They're arguably set up better for the long run than any other Big East school. UConn is 24-12 in its first two Big East seasons, with a pair of single-digit NCAA seeds. So if not this year, the breakthrough is coming soon, in both the conference race and in March. As long as Hurley stays out of his own way, he is the coach who can bring a fifth national (men's) championship to Storrs.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
UConn predicted 3rd or 4th (tie). Sanogo unanimous POY.

Thought this was an interesting comment.

Who or what are we not talking nearly enough about in the Big East?

Lunardi: Put me in Danny Hurley's UConn camp. Since rejoining the Big East, I've always thought the Huskies would be the team to eventually dethrone Villanova. They're arguably set up better for the long run than any other Big East school. UConn is 24-12 in its first two Big East seasons, with a pair of single-digit NCAA seeds. So if not this year, the breakthrough is coming soon, in both the conference race and in March. As long as Hurley stays out of his own way, he is the coach who can bring a fifth national (men's) championship to Storrs.

From anyone but Lunardi that would be encouraging.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom