OT: - ESPN3 Blackouts? | The Boneyard

OT: ESPN3 Blackouts?

Reaction Score
Thinking about cutting the cable cord as Optimum has hiked the cost yet again. Considering HULU Live, but concerned that the SNY broadcast games would be blacked out on ESPN3 during the live game, and only available after the game is over.

Does anyone in the local SNY broadcast area have experience streaming the games on ESPN3 live?

Reaction Score
Thinking about cutting the cable cord as Optimum has hiked the cost yet again. Considering HULU Live, but concerned that the SNY broadcast games would be blacked out on ESPN3 during the live game, and only available after the game is over.

Does anyone in the local SNY broadcast area have experience streaming the games on ESPN3 live?
I was in Ohio and it was blocked out here.

Reaction Score
Thinking about cutting the cable cord as Optimum has hiked the cost yet again. Considering HULU Live, but concerned that the SNY broadcast games would be blacked out on ESPN3 during the live game, and only available after the game is overthe .

If you really want to cut the cord: Watch the game on You Tube---stay away from the Boneyard for a day--you see the full game, like seeing i
it live, the BY will still be discussing it until the next game--you missed nothing--and now no more cable/Direct, etc--FREE and you made YOURSELF free. Or watch most games on WatchESPN live.

Reaction Score

I have Comcast I’m IN and SNY. Although the local guide has listed live games as “Black Out”, they have still been viewable on SNY and ESPN3. The UCLA game was on ESPNU.

Reaction Score

The cheapest way to watch all ESPN channels (ESPN, 1,2 3 and U) and SEC, NBA ...etc.
1. Sling TV, $25/month, up to 4 users, cancel anytime
2. Youtube TV, $35/ month, up to 7 users, cancel anytime.

If you have more than 4 users, such as you (phone), your wife, 2 kids, 1 main TV and 2 iPads, Youtube TV is cheaper.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom