ESPN - WNBA Mock Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

ESPN - WNBA Mock Draft

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Lou's injury history was mainly due to a bad ankle, which was repaired. Anyone could have back issues if someone speared them. Not saying she is a good fit here but if I wanted a tall, shooting guard, her injuries would not be a major factor in my decision.

I won't be sad if Lou goes to the Sun, believe me. I just know what a physically punishing league the W is... totally different level from D1 college. GMs will definitely consider this.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I think Lou goes earlier than #9. She has a pro style game and can fit in with any team and players because of her skill set and knowledge of the game. That includes good A/T ratio, mid-range jumper, obviously 3pt shooter, great passer and good ball-handler. I think if she continues the path of better rebounding that she started this year she has a bright future at the 2 or 3....

One difference this year that I think that most hurt her game was the timely passing of Gabby and Kia in the UConn system. Since a lot of her game is not one on one but moving without the ball this can not be understated. Just my opinion, plus her shot was off : - )

I agree that its more likely both Lou and Pheesa will be gone before #9. Hope (and usually frustration) springs eternal in Neon Uncasville.

Reaction Score
With all of these mock drafts, has anyone actually asked Sabrina Ionescu directly how likely she is to declare a year early?

Reaction Score
With all of these mock drafts, has anyone actually asked Sabrina Ionescu directly how likely she is to declare a year early?
After their Elite 8 loss, she said no decision had been made and she was going to look at the pros and cons and make her decision. I believe the article I read said she has until 6PM PT tonight to enter the draft.

Reaction Score
After their Elite 8 loss, she said no decision had been made and she was going to look at the pros and cons and make her decision. I believe the article I read said she has until 6PM PT tonight to enter the draft.

Technically, they lost last night in the Final Four.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom