Espn video: Comparing Stewie to UConn greats | The Boneyard

Espn video: Comparing Stewie to UConn greats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That was pretty cool the way they did that with the former players. But no Maya?

JS

Reaction Score
I'd prefer this kind of thing in retrospect, not for a player with two seasons left to go.

Just makes me a little uneasy. It's like putting a sitting President on Mt. Rushmore.

But yeah, to this point she's looking like one of the best ever.

And at UConn that's saying a very considerable something.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I'd prefer this kind of thing in retrospect, not for a player with two seasons left to go.

Just makes me a little uneasy. It's like putting a sitting President on Mt. Rushmore.

But yeah, to this point she's looking like one of the best ever.

And at UConn that's saying a very considerable something.

Yeah I get a little uneasy when I see the workers are already adding Stewie to MT. Huskymore.

Huskymore_plus_stewie.jpg

Reaction Score
Yeah I get a little uneasy when I see the workers are already adding Stewie to MT. Huskymore.

Huskymore_plus_stewie.jpg
She belongs there if she left today. 2 MOP of Final 4, 2NCs, Natioanl POY as a soph. Don't call off the blasting.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
1. Hey, I started this thread a while ago about Breanna's place on Mt. Rushmore! I thought it was a good discussion.

Note that Maya is on Mt. Rushmore but not on this cool video...and for the record, If ESPN was going to make a video like that, some of Stewie's swoops to the basket could absolutely be mixed in with Maya's.

Reaction Score
1. Hey, I started this thread a while ago about Breanna's place on Mt. Rushmore! I thought it was a good discussion.

Note that Maya is on Mt. Rushmore but not on this cool video...and for the record, If ESPN was going to make a video like that, some of Stewie's swoops to the basket could absolutely be mixed in with Maya's.
Sue is on the mountain and she isn't in the video either. Suspect the complexity goes up rapidly with the # of players featured. I thought it was a pretty cool piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom