ESPN recruiting rankings | The Boneyard

ESPN recruiting rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Uconn is number three.

"Geno Auriemma has landed an all-star group of reinforcements for the reigning national champions. With three of the top 31 prospects in the nation, the UConn tradition seems safe for the near future at least.

But there are a couple question marks.

High-flying Gabby Williams is the headliner. The 5-foot-11 guard from Nevada finished fifth in the high jump at the 2012 U.S. Olympic trials. She is coming back from an ACL tear that cut short her sophomore season.

Sadie Edwards, the No. 18 prospect in the nation, is a smooth operator from arc to rim.

Courtney Ekmark, the No. 31 prospect in the nation, has decided to sit out her senior season of high school after winning three state titles and one national title at St. Mary's (Phoenix, Ariz.).

UConn also is in the running for A'ja Wilson, the No. 1 player in the class."

There are a couple of question marks? Didn't think home schooling makes someone a question mark. Explains the Ekmark ranking moving down to 31.

espn.go.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/class-rankings?class=2014

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
There are several head-scratchers among these team recruiting rankings, DD, and I think that's primarily due to the fact that the team rankings are based on the questionable player rankings of Dan Olson. But even given his eclectic player rankings, the team rankings still puzzle me. For example, he has Nebraska (recruits #42, #55, unranked) ranked above Cal (#11, #13) and Notre Dame (#2, #80). What?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
There are several head-scratchers among these team recruiting rankings, DD, and I think that's primarily due to the fact that the team rankings are based on the questionable player rankings of Dan Olson. But even given his eclectic player rankings, the team rankings still puzzle me. For example, he has Nebraska (recruits #42, #55, unranked) ranked above Cal (#11, #13) and Notre Dame (#2, #80). What?
Maybe he even questions his player rankings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom