Espn in studio team | The Boneyard

Espn in studio team

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
They are very entertaining on top of being real knowledgable.

Funny and smart.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Kara and Rebecca just said Notre Dame cannot win against UConn now in a championship game.

Reaction Score
That's why we play the games. One game at a time.

I'm not sure I agree with their analysis that only UConn can knock them off. IF Stanford advances, I am not so sure Notre Dame can handle Chiney now either.

That said, no matter who advances the refs are the wild card and playing Notre Dame is always an adventure. Might have just gotten even more so. The refs can quickly level this playing field with some quick cheap fouls on Stewart, Ogwumike, Dolson, Deshields, etc. The screaming, flailing, acting, selling, drama, etc are going to be off the charts and whomever faces Notre Dame is going to need a Playbill.

Reaction Score
The officials screwed Baylor big time. They often determine the outcome of games, not the players.
I'm not sure I agree with their analysis that only UConn can knock them off. IF Stanford advances, I am not so sure Notre Dame can handle Chiney now either.

That said, no matter who advances the refs are the wild card and playing Notre Dame is always an adventure. Might have just gotten even more so. The refs can quickly level this playing field with some quick cheap fouls on Stewart, Ogwumike, Dolson, Deshields, etc. The screaming, flailing, acting, selling, drama, etc are going to be off the charts and whomever faces Notre Dame is going to need a Playbill.[/quote

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

IF Stanford advances, they may be busy with Dolson et al, since ND will be playing Maryland.

Reaction Score
IF Stanford advances, they may be busy with Dolson et al, since ND will be playing Maryland.

Yeah got that, thanks. Meant if Stanford got all the way to a game with Notre Dame, since that was the topic at hand on the studio show and Rebecca said ND's only chance is if somebody else takes out UConn.

Reaction Score
They are very entertaining on top of being real knowledgable.

Funny and smart.
OK, but they're starting to creep me out a little - has anyone else noticed that the seem to wear the same color every night? I'm starting to think of the twins from "The Shining".

It's also always a little unsettling to see ex-UConn and ex-UTenn coexisting in peace - dogs and cats living together, etc. Actually "KLaw" and "B" get along so well that Kevin Negandhi almost seems like a third wheel.

This was another Kara-ism from halftime a week ago -

Kevin: “Any concern with Alyssa Thomas, right now scoreless in this game?”
Kara: “Concerns for Texas in the first five minutes of the second half”
I just hope that whatever fallout there may have been from Prairie View doesn't hinder her - her lighthearted style has been a pleasure this year. Oh, and she and Rebecca also really know what they're talking about - bonus!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom