ESPN Crew is baffled by our coaching | The Boneyard

ESPN Crew is baffled by our coaching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm baffled that Connecticut doesnt put up tolls at every entrance and exit to ESPN campus. They have done nothing for UConn athletics. So much for being good neigbors.

Reaction Score
Oh, I completely agree with them. It's just sad that we have a coach that causes broadcasters to openly question everything they do on national television. In the time that I have been typing this they have said the staff needs to look at opening up our offense because we play well when we do, and they again questioned another punt. It's embarrassing.

Reaction Score
Yeah these genius announcers think we have a good passing game now, without a mention of the subs playing.

Still talking about not punting but again we have a good passing game vs Houstons scrubs.

Stop giving these clowns to much credit.

Diaco is trying to end game with no further damage.

Reaction Score
Yeah these genius announcers think we have a good passing game now, without a mention of the subs playing.

Still talking about not punting but again we have a good passing game vs Houstons scrubs.

In fairness, we have looked good every time this season we have gone with a quick short-passing game.

I thought we would look for it after the first series. There was a tip, and a drop, but there were open receivers and some bad luck. but the next 2 or 3 went as they often do for us

Reaction Score
Another punt on 4th and medium on the plus side of the field.

What message does this send, other than cowardice? He's going to lose the locker room as quickly as he lost the fanbase.

MASSconn

Pretentious CR Critic
Reaction Score
Everything Palmer is saying is right. His point on how our offense looks great when you spread it out and throw - spot on. Diaco is Les Miles red-headed stepchild.

Reaction Score
in the words of coach diaco, if we eliminated those explosive plays, we'd still be in the game and we'd have a chance to win it. i know i've been saying the same thing for 5 weeks now, but we can easily be 5-0 if we eliminate the explosive plays.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
in the words of coach diaco, if we eliminated those explosive plays, we'd still be in the game and we'd have a chance to win it. i know i've been saying the same thing for 5 weeks now, but we can easily be 5-0 if we eliminate the explosive plays.

The problem is, playing against a team with athletes like Houston's means that those explosive plays occur at a much higher frequency.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Stop giving these clowns to much credit.

Diaco is trying to end game with no further damage.

Unfortunately that's his pregame plan as well.

Reaction Score
You're wrong. You were assuming he was talking about them. When he talks about eliminating explosive plays, he's referring to our O. And frankly, but for Noel lat night, he had.

QUOTE="Stairmaster, post: 1827094, member: 5260"]The problem is, playing against a team with athletes like Houston's means that those explosive plays occur at a much higher frequency.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom