Eric Reibe | The Boneyard

Eric Reibe

awy

Reaction Score
I've been saying that Creighton is the biggest threat but this guy is delusional. more NBA ready if he goes to Creighton? on what planet?

yea sure the Creighton system is pretty nice but if you want the cutting edge there's nowhere to go but UConn.

Reaction Score
x.com

hope this is true
Why post this here? This is from a Creighton fan. You could find stuff all over the internet from fans of every team about why a recruit should pick their school. Come on, delete this thread.

I'm going to tweet why Reibe should pick UConn and then post it here in this thread. Lol

Reaction Score
Nothing credible here. Reibe will walk right into an situation where he'll be a 15-20 minute guy at Uconn, which is perfect for a freshman. He also gets to follow two raw centers that Uconn developed as NBA players, perhaps more if SJ or TR make leaps. Meanwhile, Creighton has an all BE DPOY 5 that is playing extra years in college because he can't get himself draftable.

I can make rationale that supports Kansas - Self, Kansas, filling in behind Dickinson.
I can make a rationale for IU - Woodson, amongst his many flaws, seems to be able to send bigs to the NBA.

It's kinda hard to rationalize Creighton.

You have a guy in the below comments who is saying he's hearing Indiana/Kansas now because Uconn is focusing on Bundalo (yet I've heard very little about Uconn heading out to see NB).

Net net, no one really knows.

Reaction Score
Please understand that this is exactly how some fans of every team sound.

If a player picks another school, it’s because he’s getting paid and values the wrong things and only that fan’s team offers the purest and most valid reasons to pick them.

Reaction Score
Nothing credible here. Reibe will walk right into an situation where he'll be a 15-20 minute guy at Uconn, which is perfect for a freshman. He also gets to follow two raw centers that Uconn developed as NBA players, perhaps more if SJ or TR make leaps. Meanwhile, Creighton has an all BE DPOY 5 that is playing extra years in college because he can't get himself draftable.

I can make rationale that supports Kansas - Self, Kansas, filling in behind Dickinson.
I can make a rationale for IU - Woodson, amongst his many flaws, seems to be able to send bigs to the NBA.

It's kinda hard to rationalize Creighton.

You have a guy in the below comments who is saying he's hearing Indiana/Kansas now because Uconn is focusing on Bundalo (yet I've heard very little about Uconn heading out to see NB).

Net net, no one really knows.
I'm going to disagree on UConn having two raw centers. Of course the staff developed them but I would not call Sanogo and Clingan raw. They both obviously improved a lot but Sanogo was gifted in terms of scoring the ball and footwork as soon as he got here. Clingan was somewhat raw offensively when he got here and still is to some degree but he was a force as soon as he got here.

Reaction Score
Can we start a thread titled, "Tweets that make you throw up in your mouth a little" and kick it off with this one?

Reaction Score
I'm going to disagree on UConn having two raw centers. Of course the staff developed them but I would not call Sanogo and Clingan raw. They both obviously improved a lot but Sanogo was gifted in terms of scoring the ball and footwork as soon as he got here. Clingan was somewhat raw offensively when he got here and still is to some degree but he was a force as soon as he got here.
Hear yeah - most 5's likely do come to the college level having to make big adjustments, as they can no longer see success just by being bigger than the other guys. I do think there is more that goes into developing a 5 for the NBA than other positions given how guard centric college hoops is.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom