EPL Week 8 | The Boneyard

EPL Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Oh Chelsea, how much fun are you to watch this season!!??!

Yedlin started for Sunderland. Played so-so. Both West Ham goals came from crossed on his side, but wasn't his blown plays. Probably a C to C+ day for him.

Leicester and Palace just keep handling their business when they're supposed to. Sitting 3 & 4 at the moment, that could change by end of the final 2 matches today.

Liverpool fans cheering for Everton in the derby (to get Rodgers fired).

Arsenal v United and Swansea v Spurs about to kick off. COYS!!!!!

Reaction Score
Six minutes in at Emirates Stadium and the Gunners lead Man U 2 to 0 with goals from Sanchez and Ozil.

Reaction Score
Oh Chelsea, how much fun are you to watch this season!!??!

Yedlin started for Sunderland. Played so-so. Both West Ham goals came from crossed on his side, but wasn't his blown plays. Probably a C to C+ day for him.

Leicester and Palace just keep handling their business when they're supposed to. Sitting 3 & 4 at the moment, that could change by end of the final 2 matches today.

Liverpool fans cheering for Everton in the derby (to get Rodgers fired).

Arsenal v United and Swansea v Spurs about to kick off. COYS!!!!!

Chelsea is a lot of fun right now, Mourinho is throwing every player, management, and the fans under a double-Decker bus right now. The Blues almost have to fire him now not just on performance; but, to show no one is bigger than the team.

Reaction Score
Six minutes in at Emirates Stadium and the Gunners lead Man U 2 to 0 with goals from Sanchez and Ozil.

Sanchez sidesteps around the center back at the top of the box and rifles a shot into the far corner for a brace just 20 minutes in, Arsenal leads 3 to 0.

Of course, where was this form in Champions play?

Reaction Score
Arsenal looked good. United looked disinterested after those first 2 very quick goals.
Harry Kane scored..... an awful own goal trying to clear a cross. Christian Eriksen may be the greatest free kick taker playing the game today, in any league. Knocked in 2 off free kicks today. Spurs draw w/ Swansea 2-2.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Happy for the draw. Spurs are a good team.

Liverpool fans got their wish. Will be interesting to see where they go and also where Rodgers goes next. While he may not have worked at Liverpool he did wonders at Swansea and I'm sure he will be successful at another club.

Reaction Score
Happy for the draw. Spurs are a good team.

Liverpool fans got their wish. Will be interesting to see where they go and also where Rodgers goes next. While he may not have worked at Liverpool he did wonders at Swansea and I'm sure he will be successful at another club.
The 2 names rumored to be his replacement are either Jurgen Klopp (formerly with Dortmund) or Carlo Ancelotti (who left Real Madrid). A couple outlets are saying Klopp has already signed a 3 year deal (still a rumor)l. He'd be interesting, he turned Dortmund around in a short time frame, bringing them to the pinnacle of their league and Europe.
Makes sense timing wise too since the league is off next weekend due to International break, so gives them time to announce and get their guy in with the club for nearly 2 weeks of practice time (for those not playing for their country).

Reaction Score
PS - I just interviewed for a new job. The hiring manager just asked me if I follow rugby or soccer as she is from Ireland; but, works in the UK. I answered no on rugby and yes on soccer and noted my team is Arsenal. Her team is Man U. Whoops.

Reaction Score
PS - I just interviewed for a new job. The hiring manager just asked me if I follow rugby or soccer as she is from Ireland; but, works in the UK. I answered no on rugby and yes on soccer and noted my team is Arsenal. Her team is Man U. Whoops.
What is it with the Irish and Man U. The 5 Irish Ex Pats I work with all pull for United. I realize that is a small sample size, but for sake.

Reaction Score
What is it with the Irish and Man U. The 5 Irish Ex Pats I work with all pull for United. I realize that is a small sample size, but for sake.

I honestly think its politics, at least from 10/20 years ago. The Irish have obviously a rough history with the British Crown and government, both of which sit in London. Thus, they seem to despise the London clubs. In turn, most of the Irish fans I know side with either Man U or Liverpool. The 'anti' London Clubs. City does not have much support from Irish fans in my generation simply because they were horrid though most of the 80's, 90's and early 00's before the Oil money began to pour in in '08.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Two closest major English cities to Dublin.

Dublin is mostly a Liverpool town. Man U get the Yankees effect for winning all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom