EPL Week 5 | The Boneyard

EPL Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Another week, another loss by Chelsea. God that never gets old.

No other major surprises besides my Swansea loses to Watford. Still not sure how that happened but blips happen.

Reaction Score
Another week, another loss by Chelsea. God that never gets old.

No other major surprises besides my Swansea loses to Watford. Still not sure how that happened but blips happen.

Arsenal controlled Stoke and should have won by more than 2 to 0. Finishing continues to be an issue. Liverpool's paper thin defense got shredded. Chelsea has lost its magic touch, so sad LOL, and is in 17th place at the moment. Relegation city!

Manchester City still looks to be the team to beat. As painful as it is, I would place Man U in second and then Arsenal in 3rd at this point in time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I stopped watching Villa and Leicester at 2-0 and just saw the score now. Eat it Villa.

Reaction Score
Love Leicester and how they show up every week...they're an easy team to pull for.
Spurs finally won. They were outplayed, IMO, but got the result (which is just as they've outplayed their previous 4 opponents and ended up with a loss and 3 draws).
The woodwork kept Arsenal from scoring 3 more, and probably should have out 6 on Stoke.
City are just handling their business. Sometimes with style, sometimes late and ugly, but they're clean thru 5.

Reaction Score
Resisting....urge.......to link to....... Leicester summer video........

King Power!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69