EPL Week 4 | The Boneyard

EPL Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Ok raise your hand if after 4 weeks your Top 4 would be.

1. Man City
2. Crystal Palace
3. Leicester City
4. Man U

Ha! Oh and Chelsea would be in 13th.

I know it's super early and tons will change but pretty crazy!

Reaction Score
I caught the last 10 minutes of Arsenal v Newcastle, the first 15 minutes of City v Watford and Chelsea v Palace (love the Palace away shirt), and the 2nd half of Spurs Everton. Pretty boring day overall, from what I saw.
Spurs can't find the back of the net (Howard played out of his mind with 3+ point blank saves), Arsenal is winning ugly, City looked so-so early, and love that Chelsea lost.

Reaction Score
Watched the Arsenal match before heading out to cut the lawn. Gunners out-played Newcastle; but, still need to find a way to convert within the penalty box. I believe that they have only score 1 goal themselves so far the season (2 own goals). Newcastle should not have gotten that straight red, yellow yes, red no.

Happily, looks like Chelski has lost its magic. Liverpool dropping a 3 to 0 game at West Ham made me feel a little better about the Gunner's 2 to 0 loss to the same team. Its early; but, man city looks to be the team to beat so far.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
UConn Football prepared me well for West Brom. 11-10 was a loser but 11-9 can get them a one goal win they have to hold for dear life.

Could not be happier with a week off.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My only takeaway from today is that Brendan Rodgers needs to be sacked. The sooner the better.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
2-1 Swansea!! Awesome game! That's 3 in a row over United! I think they said that's only happened 7 times in ManU's history. Great result.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I was stunned by Liverpool's ineptitude. Jurgen Klopp can't get to Anfield fast enough!!

Reaction Score
I was stunned by Liverpool's ineptitude. Jurgen Klopp can't get to Anfield fast enough!!

What should Liverpool expect as afterall, they are owned by the Boston Red Sox and look how well they have done this season.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
What should Liverpool expect as afterall, they are owned by the Boston Red Sox and look how well they have done this season.
You do know the Sox sacked their GM, don't you? So the answer to your question would be "the exact same thing".

Reaction Score
You do know the Sox sacked their GM, don't you? So the answer to your question would be "the exact same thing".

As they ran out of people to fire on the team that are not part of the ownership, they also terminated Don Orsillo, their very popular play-by-play announcer on NESN. That did not go over well with Red Sox Nation.

http://nesn.com/2015/08/tom-werner-explains-nesn-red-sox-play-by-play-announcer-change-for-2016/

Fenway Sports has made it very clear that they are a business and exist to make money, which may translate from time to time into a winning team; but not always. As for their loyal fans, sorry. Liverpool should expect the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom