EPL back tomorrow! 6/17 | The Boneyard

EPL back tomorrow! 6/17

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Been awhile, but life can finally start again. We now actually have something worth living for.

Aston Villa vs Sheffield United at 1:00 (ET)

And then the big one

Manchester United vs Arsenal 3:15 (ET)

Then everyone else starts rolling on Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues/etc. Game almost every day. Then FA cup on the 27/28 weekend.

Reaction Score
Can't wait! My whole Saturday is planned around Wolves 12:30 kick-off.

My nephew and I both took off next Wednesday from work so we could watch my Wolves at 1:00 and his Reds at 3:15. Socially distant viewing on the patio.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Very excited. I couldn’t really get into Bundesliga once Bayern beat Dortmund on Day 2. La Liga has been “meh” to me so far.

Reaction Score
Wrapped-up a work call at 4 today, took a glance at ESPN.com and saw that Arsenal was down 1-0. A minute later, Luiz got his early shower pass while donating a PK to the other team, which he seems to do at least once a week during the season. At that point, decided that running a hundred of so test scenarios on my company's new software program would be less painful than watching the Gunners show everyone that some things have not changed in 2020 :mad:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Wrapped-up a work call at 4 today, took a glance at ESPN.com and saw that Arsenal was down 1-0. A minute later, Luiz got his early shower pass while donating a PK to the other team, which he seems to do at least once a week during the season. At that point, decided that running a hundred of so test scenarios on my company's new software program would be less painful than watching the Gunners show everyone that some things have not changed in 2020 :mad:
As Arseblog said "Arsenal, Arsenal themselves right in the Arsenal". :(

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The futbol's been a bit boring for my taste. But that last play by BHA, wow.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I would like to blame this on 2020; but, its more of Arsenal being Arsenal because who on earth would sign Luiz to an extension, what's next, a raise for Ozil? :mad:
Kia Joorabchian. Agent who's a huge Arsenal fan and has lot's of players, including Luiz and Soares. They seem to be doing lot's of business with him lately.

Reaction Score
Congrats to Liverpool. Now the battle is on for the last three Champions spots. I guess we have to wait until the end of July to see how City's appeal turns out. I will feel for the side sitting 5th if they win their appeal.

Reaction Score
Congrats to Liverpool. Now the battle is on for the last three Champions spots. I guess we have to wait until the end of July to see how City's appeal turns out. I will feel for the side sitting 5th if they win their appeal.
My prediction: if United finish 5th, UEFA will uphold the City ban.

If wolves finish 5th, UEFA will rescind the City ban.

$$

Reaction Score
Leicester City currently in 3rd, loses again. I feel they have the toughest matches remaining of the sides in 3rd through 6th. This is going to be really interesting.

Reaction Score
Pulisic has been exceptional today.
stil as a Spurs fan would like to see a Hammers W

Reaction Score
I think the EPL is better with the Hammers in it. Great watch today.

I feel that if my Gunenrs can't win it (they won't), then's its good for the league to see some new blood beyond Man U, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, and Tottenham involved.

Reaction Score
I think the EPL is better with the Hammers in it. Great watch today.

Wow! Chelsea goes down! That's a big come back after being shut out two straight since the restart.

Reaction Score
CP was by far their best attacking option. Could not convert any of his chances but both goals came from kicks when he was fouled. Good game for him but my god the back line and keeper are crap for Chelsea.

Reaction Score
Arsenal actually looked good against Wolverhampton and won cleanly 2-0. Lacazette took Coady's lunch money for an entire month on the second goal.

Reaction Score
Arsenal actually looked good against Wolverhampton and won cleanly 2-0. Lacazette took Coady's lunch money for an entire month on the second goal.

They did look good. Dominated Wolves in all phases of the game.

Reaction Score
They did look good. Dominated Wolves in all phases of the game.

And then they give-up 2 points to Leicester in a game they needed 3 points from. My mood was not helped that I was looking down at my cell phone for an update and almost got drilled by a kid lining a shot to RF at practice. Not going to live that one down for a while.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom