Enough With Search Firms | The Boneyard

Enough With Search Firms

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I was initially glad they hired one at first, but I was wrong. Between Mike Hogan, Paul Pasqualoni and Pat Narduzzi, enough.

Parker is the same group that helped RU in their AD search. Look how that ended.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Ironically, the money they pissed away on these search firms could've been potentially used to pay assistants ( if that was even true in the first place).

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
I was initially glad they hired one at first, but I was wrong. Between Mike Hogan, Paul Pasqualoni and Pat Narduzzi, enough.

Parker is the same group that helped RU in their AD search. Look how that ended.

Erm, unless I misheard, the Rutgers AD was specifically NOT from the search firm, which shoots your argument down a little :)

Reaction Score
The search firms are a scam. A generally accepted scam one pays under the guise of the "cost of doing business". Without these search firms, we would be publicly embarassed by coaches turning us down.

Reaction Score
Let's chill out. Please realize that most of this reporting comes from amateurish fan sites and fly by night "silly season" sources who have zero accountability for what they say. This is a blip.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Let's chill out. Please realize that most of this reporting comes from amateurish fan sites and fly by night "silly season" sources who have zero accountability for what they say. This is a blip.

No matter what, we won't really be able to evaluate this hire for a year or two. But that won't stop anyone from having a tantrum on the boneyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom