ENOUGH WILDCAT! | The Boneyard

ENOUGH WILDCAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Yeah....or how about letting McCummings confuse them by handing it off or (gasp) passing it just once? They apparently have this mysterious wildcat thing figured out. Ugh.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Yeah....or how about letting McCummings confuse them by handing it off or (gasp) passing it just once? They apparently have this mysterious wildcat thing figured out. Ugh.
Make McCummings a receiver or get him a clipboard.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'd tolerate it if it wasn't a McCummings keeper EVERY DAMN TIME.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Would it be that far fetched to try and turn him into a Brandon Jacobs type?

As a Giant fan, Brandon Jacobs hits the LOS even more timidly than Lyle. But I'd be open to having Scotty gain 15 lbs and give it a shot. He doesn't seem to shy away from contact.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Yeah, seriously. Every time McCummings comes into the game, you can chalk up a loss of 4-10 yards. I feel bad for the kid because when I see him run onto the field, I cringe like he's an ogre.

Reaction Score
McCummings in, 95% chance we run it and 75% chance he runs it. It's gotten very simple for the Defense. It's not like we run it well to begin with so when Whitmer goes out there is almost no chance of success. I wonder if SM would be willing to be a running back- he would have to be on board with this.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
That Wildcat call near the goal line was an you to UConn fans. What else could it be? It clearly wasn't a serious attempt to advance the ball.

Reaction Score
That Wildcat call near the goal line was an you to UConn fans. What else could it be? It clearly wasn't a serious attempt to advance the ball.
Absolutely spot on. The two wildcat series both came after nice
offensive plays and immediately blew up momentum both times.

Reaction Score
George Deleone, for me, signed his own release. And I'm a fellow UConn grad George. Suited upi in UConn football gear. you. Good bye.

I'm done. I want the program roto-rootered. I really like Coach P. I think he's a fantastic guy for a head coach. But putting Deleone in charge of the offense, when we needed to win games...enough game to get to a bowl game.?

That deciision is going to cut off the payroll check...

Unfortunate. Loyalty.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
George Deleone, for me, signed his own release. And I'm a fellow UConn grad George. Suited upi in UConn football gear. you. Good bye.

I'm done. I want the program roto-rootered. I really like Coach P. I think he's a fantastic guy for a head coach. But putting Deleone in charge of the offense, when we needed to win games...enough game to get to a bowl game.?

That deciision is going to cut off the payroll check...

Unfortunate. Loyalty.

Carl,

I prefer not saying too much but you would be amazed to hear how much damage GDL has caused (another poster alluded to this in one of these threads).

Reaction Score
GDL needs to clean out his locker. 10 points tonight and we had to endure the wildcat gremlin to screw up our offense again. Standing pat at this point is gutless. Do we want to suck or what? Make a move Warde!

Reaction Score
Carl,

I prefer not saying too much but you would be amazed to hear how much damage GDL has caused (another poster alluded to this in one of these threads).

I am not, and never have been a fan or George. I wrote somewhere -a while back, that somebody should have beat P's ass, the moment that he suggested bringing George on board for the offense. Coach P - is a great guy, and fully skilled to be a head coach, his flaw is Deleone.

I would like to break Deleone's nose.

Yes - it's personal now, because my beloved husky football program is up now. FUBAR. and the only way to fix it - is to can everybody and start ground up.

Pissed off, I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger