Reaction Score
Front court gets thinner.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351087248.504848.jpg

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
not good on severals
-hope he ends up fine and comes back soon
-makes us more thin. think this may push us more towards a nova/marq type O this year
-wolf now has been hurt a lot already as a husky, have to be questions if he can hang or not at this level body wise

Reaction Score
At least he has his head in the game. Seriously, hope he is ok, Concussions can be tuff to recover. Since they bothered to diagnose and report this as such, he's out for 3-4 weeks, at least.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Damn, there goes our best player.

Reaction Score
Damn top-heavy, big headed, uncoordinated Germans. I hope he's okay - concussions are very scary things, as we all have been finding out. I'd love to see him develop as a Husky, but not worth memory problems at age 35.

Reaction Score
That gives him a little over 2 weeks to recover before Germany. This being his third, I don't see him playing on the 9th. That's too bad because I'm sure that he'll have friends and family there. Wish him well.

Reaction Score
Concussions are serious business and there is no such thing as a minor one. We've been finding out lots more in recnt years. One of my kids has been involved in the research on it going on at BU, and was instrumental in getting testing implemented in a couple of New England states to insure high school players don't come back too soon. Colleges have very sophisticated programs now. I wouldn't expect to see Wolf back for a solid month.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
He won't be getting on a plane anytime soon. He really needs to consider his future. Any significant hard foul could bring on another concussion since everytime you get one it greatly increases the chances of another.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
Assuming this is tongue in cheek because I like to give people benefit of the doubt when they have more than 4 posts.

First off, judging someone by how many posts they have is brazen. Enosch has been softer than a towel since the day he stepped on campus. Unless he proves otherwise, he is soft.

Reaction Score
First off, judging someone by how many posts they have is brazen. Enosch has been softer than a towel since the day he stepped on campus. Unless he proves otherwise, he is soft.

And you've seen enough of a sampling where? I know I could not come to that conclusion from the minutes he's played here........the guy had 2 rebounds in a game in about 4 minutes while we had guys playing 25-28 minutes getting 5-6 boards, what were they?

If he blocks 2-3 shots and gets 7-8 boards in 15-20 minutes and still is standing in the middle at 7'1" I don't care what you call him.......I call him an improvement!!

We'll see..........

Reaction Score
EW is not atheletic enough to play at this level for more than a couple minutes. He is just a big body for practice. Good kid and wish him a speedy recovery but I'm not expecting much from this 7-0 Marc Suhr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom