OT: - England was robbed in World Cup | The Boneyard

OT: England was robbed in World Cup

Reaction Score
Horrible ref in the England France match! England definitely should have had an extra penalty kick in the first half. A lot of chances for England, they played better than I expected, even though tey lost, they were the better squad.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Make the PK you had. Take solice that England getting bounced from the major tournaments by missing PK's is a sign that we have not yet reached the end times.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I live and breath England soccer, however, they didn't take advantage of the opportunities that were presented.
The ref was not good but not as horrible as the ref that did the Argentina/Netherlands game. That man should never walk onto a big stage again. Without getting into particulars there was something political about his performance.
England was not robbed but France will not repeat as WC Champs.
Go Morocco!!!!

Reaction Score
Horrible ref in the England France match! England definitely should have had an extra penalty kick in the first half. A lot of chances for England, they played better than I expected, even though tey lost, they were the better squad.

It’s coming home. Their team that is. Failed again.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Agree, the ref missed a lot of things. And most of them went against England. Saka received the same treatment he gets in the PL. Foul, foul, foul, kick him out of the game and the refs will call one once in awhile.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
It’s coming home. Their team that is. Failed again.
One of my favorite sports moments ever happened at Euro 2020. Italy's Bonucci screamed "It's coming Rome" after they won the penalty shootout.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom