Enfield and Baskerville | The Boneyard

Enfield and Baskerville

Reaction Score
Enfield was rated today as the #5 girl's basketball team in the East by USA Today. Does anyone know where Mary Baskerville is on the recruiting trail???

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Brought memories of this picture circa 2005....but of course I don't remember the genesis of it.
baskerballvilles.jpg

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Marisa went to one of her games last year....when she was a soph. Geno arrived at one a bit later...that would seem to suggest Marisa thought he should go. I have seen her play once...early last year. IMO...she was very, very raw in terms of offensive skills.
She is about 6'3"...her defense was way ahead of her offense. Shot blocker. Runs the floor well for her height. Seemed to have a nice sense of the passing game. BTW: Enfield also has a nice junior guard Danielle Delano. DD is getting looks from D1 schools and I am sure Mary is as well. UConn level for Mary?? I'm guessing UHart woul be very interested....maybe Jen at GDub who must have been on her last year.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
E.O. Smith High upset Enfield last night 67-62....Enfield now 12-1.
Baskerville had 16...fouling out with about 4 minutes to go. My sense is that she has missed significant court time over the past 2 years with foul trouble.
D1 target....junior guard Danielle Delano had 18.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
One problem with Mary Baskerville coming to UConn is Geno's penchant for addressing players with one-syllable monikers during practice. It wouldn't take more than a day for him to start calling her "Hound".

Does she really want to listen to four years of "Hound, you have to block that shot!" "Hound, you're asleep,right?" "Box him out, Hound!"

Reaction Score
One problem with Mary Baskerville coming to UConn is Geno's penchant for addressing players with one-syllable monikers during practice. It wouldn't take more than a day for him to start calling her "Hound".

Does she really want to listen to four years of "Hound, you have to block that shot!" "Hound, you're asleep,right?" "Box him out, Hound!"
And her reply something like, " Oh go smoke your pipe Sherlock!"

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Mary has signed with Providence... just read it in Sunday's Courant (not sure if its in the recruits threads, I dont read those but I did "search" and this was the latest thread pertaining to Mary)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
DC is right....Mary is going to Providence. Her teammate Delano is going to Central Ct. and another teammate
Cat Fonseca [great name!] is going to Assumption. Three scholarships on one team! State title or bust for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom