Endowment | The Boneyard
  • If you are seeing a McAfee pop up about malware, switch to the AO style.

To do so, go to the bottom left of any screen, click the style currently selected (boneyard or dark), then click AO. If you still have the problem after switching, send me a screen capture.

If you are not a registered user, you may have to switch style each time you visit until the issue is resolved, or register a free account. Edit: I'm told this Chrome Extention in helps to prevent pop ups:

Click here for Chrome Plug Extension

Endowment

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
According to the university as of June 30, 2021 the endowment has reached 602 million dollars.

Thanks to strong investment earnings, the total university endowment made historic gains this fiscal year and grew by more than 26 percent, a phenomenal increase. Specifically, the endowment grew from $476 million to more than $602 million this year, surpassing a major milestone.

That is a nice increase. Would love to see the endowment reach the 1 Billion mark.

Reaction Score
Great to note the endowment growth, yet a good chunk is likely due to to the Fed's electronic greenback juicing versus new donations. Once again, more Foundation turnover and another newly announced Foundation top Husky:

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Great to note the endowment growth, yet a good chunk is likely due to to the Fed's electronic greenback juicing versus new donations. Once again, more Foundation turnover and another newly announced Foundation top Husky:

Medic shared it already, but i got the annual report and saw >$90m in contributions last year. Donations were up across the board. They need to keep this up for a few more years and get to and over $1B. If I am in charge, the goal has to be $2B in 10 years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingLurk

usa
Top Bottom