End of year chats with each player | The Boneyard

End of year chats with each player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I would just love to be a fly on the wall as the staff talks to each player at the end of the year
and discusses what they need to do to get better over the summer.

Nine scholarship players....we need all hands on deck.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I would love to hear those convos as well. Some are obvious (such as Banks's rehab, Breanna working on strength), but I'd be interested to know what Moriah's or Bria's gameplan for the summer is. Kaleena's too- definitely some pieces she could add to her game to become even more devastating, and I wonder what her points of emphasis will be.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Moriah and Bria - 500 shots a day. And for Moriah, can we get her to PG Camp? Oh yeah, after those 500 shots, Moriah, how about another 100 full speed sprint to pull up 10' jumper. (and any muscle is a bonus!)
Stef - please get the feet right, and keep doing whatever you did last year, but gently on the feet.
Stewie - foot work and post moves - offensive and defensive. (and a few jump shots too.)
Morgan - half and half Moriah/Stewie plan.
KLM - whatever you did last off-season seemed to work so carry on! (post moves, defense, and perfecting perfection on that shot!) And maybe take a look at whatever Stef is doing - could that help you too?
Banks - just get yourself healthy, and if you can, more of last years magic potion.
Kiah - offense, offense, offense. And work with Banks and Stewie on that magic potion. You have it all, now lets put it on the court.
Chong - welcome kid - see that one over there named Bria ... shadow her every minute of the day! And when that gets boring, see if Caroline is around and up for some one to one time.
Pope - get healthy and work on 'catch and shoot, catch and shoot, catch and pass, catch and shoot', till your arms fall off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom