End of Overtime Sequence | The Boneyard

End of Overtime Sequence

Reaction Score
No, not that one, or the other one, or the other other one.

I'm talking about when we had the ball up by 1. We missed a shot, but the ball went out of bounds off of them with about 26 seconds to go.

I thought the shot clock turned off (should it have?).

But then Cole shot and drilled a 3 out of the corner on the in-bounds.

1) Did the shot clock actually reset to 20 there and it wasn't shown on the broadcast?
2) If not, and the shot clock was in fact off, did Cole know he didn't actually have to shoot it and Faroukmanesh it anyway?

Did anybody else catch this?

Reaction Score
No, not that one, or the other one, or the other other one.

I'm talking about when we had the ball up by 1. We missed a shot, but the ball went out of bounds off of them with about 26 seconds to go.

I thought the shot clock turned off (should it have?).

But then Cole shot and drilled a 3 out of the corner on the in-bounds.

1) Did the shot clock actually reset to 20 there and it wasn't shown on the broadcast?
2) If not, and the shot clock was in fact off, did Cole know he didn't actually have to shoot it and Faroukmanesh it anyway?

Did anybody else catch this?
It was like an offensive rebound. Because we kept the ball after the shot without the other team gaining possession, the shot clock resets to 20 seconds. That’s what happened

Reaction Score
At the end of the game.. Was AS on the floor at the bench?? Maybe exhausted/dehydrated?

Reaction Score
I was surprised he didn't run it down to 6, they prob would have fouled him there.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
At the end of the game.. Was AS on the floor at the bench?? Maybe exhausted/dehydrated?

Whaley collapsed and regained consciousness. Official report was exhausting and standing up too quickly. He passed out.

Reaction Score
Whaley collapsed and regained consciousness. Official report was exhausting and standing up too quickly. He passed out.
Thx..Saw someone on the floor but they cut away from the telecast.. He expended a lot of energy on D tonite. Quiet game on offense but immense on D

Reaction Score
The wrench uses his skill set to stop Jabari Smith when it counted the most.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom