End of night, but the stats are done | The Boneyard

End of night, but the stats are done

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Get the updated spreadsheet here.

Everyone did an excellent job and they survive & advance. One to go!

Morgan was great in the first half, Stewie in the second and everyone else was as steady as was needed. Really sad about Lou, especially after the slash she made to start the scoring.

I want to know why Stewie, Morgan, Moriah and Kia all played more than 30 minutes tonite. They weren't needed up 33 with 10 minutes to go and my heart nearly stopped when Moriah crashed to the floor with a grimace of pain with about 4 minutes left.

Reaction Score
Get the updated spreadsheet here.

Everyone did an excellent job and they survive & advance. One to go!

Morgan was great in the first half, Stewie in the second and everyone else was as steady as was needed. Really sad about Lou, especially after the slash she made to start the scoring.

I want to know why Stewie, Morgan, Moriah and Kia all played more than 30 minutes tonite. They weren't needed up 33 with 10 minutes to go and my heart nearly stopped when Moriah crashed to the floor with a grimace of pain with about 4 minutes left.
If that was you with 50 minutes left in your 4-year career, would you want to come out of the game?

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
If that was you with 50 minutes left in your 4-year career, would you want to come out of the game?

No, but I thought their goal was to win it all. Isn't an uninjured-as-possible team the most likely way to do that? injuries are far more likely at the end of games when people are not as fresh as at the start and muscles don't react as quickly and strongly.

Reaction Score
Interesting thought, particularly with KLS foot injury. But it's the FF for the seniors, Geno don't usually sub until the 5 minutes mark.

Reaction Score
Just want to say thanks to JRRRJ for the spreadsheet. What a wealth of information and really up to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueWolf25

Top Bottom