EMPIRE | The Boneyard

EMPIRE

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I'll pass. Doesn't look very interesting to me.

Reaction Score
I would be game if not for the musical aspect. I never really get into the narrative of musicals.

Reaction Score
Good show. Very similar to fifty ' s Power on showtime. Think Power is better.

Reaction Score
(Qualifier: the following opinion is based only on a few episodes.)

The show has the potential to be pretty good, but probably never will be because major networks are so dumb. They try to squeeze about 200 plots into each episode...to the point of being completely absurd.

The show has a fantastic cast, though, and it's pretty entertaining. I'm just not sure how long they can keep that pace up without either running out of material or just becoming bad.

JaYnYcE

Soul Brother
Reaction Score
(Qualifier: the following opinion is based only on a few episodes.)

The show has the potential to be pretty good, but probably never will be because major networks are so dumb. They try to squeeze about 200 plots into each episode...to the point of being completely absurd.

The show has a fantastic cast, though, and it's pretty entertaining. I'm just not sure how long they can keep that pace up without either running out of material or just becoming bad.

I was thinking the same thing at the end of the finale. It was such a rollercoaster that a) I have no idea how they're going to keep the momentum up for the fall premiere and b) how they're going to keep each storyline believable and entertaining at the same time.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom