Emmanuel Owootoah video | The Boneyard

Emmanuel Owootoah video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I heard comparisons to Ty Lawson. I could see him being a huge steal, a little risky maybe but still a good opportunity to fill that 4th scholarship

Reaction Score
I really hope this kid turns out to be great. It would be an excellent steal. Not many people knew about him until his coach started talking about him and he became eligible last week or 2 weeks ago.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
In my opinion, it looks like Terrence Samuel has a better grasp on the game, but another guard would be okay.

Reaction Score
Anyone know where we are at with this kid? I know the coaches were supposed to call last week. Seems like a good gamble this late in the class.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Anyone know where we are at with this kid? I know the coaches were supposed to call last week. Seems like a good gamble this late in the class.
I heard Ollie will watch him play Tuesday. I think FSU too.

Reaction Score
We are going to watch his game this Tuesday. No offer yet but it seems like he would commit if we did offer.

Reaction Score
Not sure we need another guard..

I understand your point, but I think we still need one more guard, even if Shabazz and Boat return.

Next year, we will only have three primary ball handlers in Boat, Napier and Terrence Samuel. Calhoun hasn't shown that he can dribble the ball through traffic. Does he improve over the year and during the offseason? Possibly, but there is no guarantee. It'll be nice to have another point guard come in who and learn from Shabazz and Boat for one year.

Plus, after next year, Napier is gone and Boat could probably leave too. It would be important to have two experienced point guards on the team for 2014.

Reaction Score
Says the guy who has heard rumors about Boat and Napier leaving?

Well i am not a fan of filling ships to fill ships. Calhoun did that and was the heart of so many transfer

Reaction Score
Well i am not a fan of filling ships to fill ships. Calhoun did that and was the heart of so many transfer
look at the schools recruiting him, obviously how his career plays out remains to be seen but this isn't exactly Jamaal Trice who was clearly a midmajor recruit. Also, going back to Huskyballfan's point, you keep posting that you're hearing both could leave, if that happens how in the hell do you not sign another guard?

Reaction Score
look at the schools recruiting him, obviously how his career plays out remains to be seen but this isn't exactly Jamaal Trice who was clearly a midmajor recruit. Also, going back to Huskyballfan's point, you keep posting that you're hearing both could leave, if that happens how in the hell do you not sign another guard?

Very true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog