Emmanuel Dowuona (C) | The Boneyard

Emmanuel Dowuona (C)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Second thread I've started on this kid, and I'm not even sure that we're still recruiting him (we were last autumn – click HERE then scroll down a bit and you'll see a pic w/ KO & the kid's AAU coach). But I finally found a highlight reel that's more than 15 seconds long:

6-foot-10 center from Ghana (like Amida!) reportedly with a 7-foot-5 wingspan. He's a 3-star ranked in the 200s, and last year averaged something like 7 points/12 rebounds/7 blocks.

Seems like this spring he's become more of an offensive threat. Posted 25 points vs. Team Charlotte, while Ian Steere (big man we just offered) had 24 in that game. The vast, vast majority of his points come around the rim on drop-off dunks, put-backs and the like.

I love that we got Carlton – who looks like a low-post technician that lacks a bit of athleticism – for the 2017 class, and I know that we have other, higher priorities than Dowuona for the 2018 class. But I really hope we stay on this kid.

Reaction Score
Second thread I've started on this kid, and I'm not even sure that we're still recruiting him (we were last autumn – click HERE then scroll down a bit and you'll see a pic w/ KO & the kid's AAU coach). But I finally found a highlight reel that's more than 15 seconds long:

He looks good. Moses Brown, Duwuona or Steere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom