Emeka back on campus | The Boneyard

Emeka back on campus

Reaction Score
I assume that is Yarin next to Donovan? Legit length if that is him. 205lbs isn't bad for such a young player. I really have hope for his future potential. It's got to be overwhelming to be in a new country, adjusting to teammates, college classes, competition against stronger players, living away from home, etc.

Reaction Score
I assume that is Yarin next to Donovan? Legit length if that is him. 205lbs isn't bad for such a young player. I really have hope for his future potential. It's got to be overwhelming to be in a new country, adjusting to teammates, college classes, competition against stronger players, living away from home, etc.
I’m sure he’s fine. I know many of them- Israelis are a different breed and about as tough as they come. On the positive side he is probably happy he can avoid or postpone his mandatory service in the Israeli army when he turns 18.

Reaction Score
Few weeks ago they asked everyone their favorite alum & if they’d beat them 1x1. Wonder if Adama & Emeka got to test that out

Reaction Score
Whenever I see these guys make it back it makes me happy. It reminds the players and the public who they’re following.

How tall was Emeka in real world height? 6 8? 6 9”?

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
What is that in Hilton units?

Reaction Score
“He talked to me about how to be a leader,” Sanogo said. “And I asked him a lot about that because it’s something I need to get better at. He gave me his number and said if I need anything, text him.”

Alternate free access:

Emeka Okafor, Adama Sanogo make valuable connection at UConn

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
“He talked to me about how to be a leader,” Sanogo said. “And I asked him a lot about that because it’s something I need to get better at. He gave me his number and said if I need anything, text him.”

Alternate free access:

Emeka Okafor, Adama Sanogo make valuable connection at UConn

That is such a great story and another great story of the continuation of the unselfishness of former players who still bleed blue and talk about the total dedication it takes to uphold the standard. Thank you Emeka for caring to come back and help our team and kudos to Dan H. for helping make this come about. Emeka the epitome of total dedication.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom