Eli's Places - Eli Manning Undercover | The Boneyard

Eli's Places - Eli Manning Undercover

Reaction Score
Gold. Thanks for sharing.

If Fast Chad's banter was unscripted, Eli is honestly one of the funniest people in the world.

The talk about his mom as his home school teacher was my favorite. She wasn't too smart, but she could sure coach.

Reaction Score
I do like their MNF antics, it makes it more fun but this was pretty good. The Manning boys are loving their retirement and why shouldn’t they? As a Giants fan all these years I never realized Eli was such a cut up, he has some great comebacks to his older bro.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well, hell. There are 3 UConn alumni working for the CIA. Contact them, have them help create IDs and a backstory and let's get Chad Powers up to Storrs!

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Eli’s personality is one of the greatest comeback stories in sports history
I was in New Orleans for the Giants-Saints game in 2009, when both teams were undefeated, and I went to the game with a lifelong New Orleans resident and Saints fan. I was dressed in full Giants regalia all weekend.

We got pasted (and the Saints went on to win the Super Bowl that season), but I have never been treated so well as the fan of an opposing team in my life. The Manning family is basically royalty there.

I don’t think I bought a drink all weekend, and I met several people who grew up with Eli, dated him, played sports with him at a young age, etc. To a person, they all raved about him and said he was a great kid with a great personality. As it was described to me, Cooper and Peyton were always with Archie and always 100% sports, but as the youngest, Eli spent a lot of time with his mother and was more laid back and easy going, but he also obviously learned a lot by watching his brothers.

I think you can see a lot of that in his personality.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I was in New Orleans for the Giants-Saints game in 2009, when both teams were undefeated, and I went to the game with a lifelong New Orleans resident and Saints fan. I was dressed in full Giants regalia all weekend.

We got pasted (and the Saints went on to win the Super Bowl that season), but I have never been treated so well as the fan of an opposing team in my life. The Manning family is basically royalty there.

I don’t think I bought a drink all weekend, and I met several people who grew up with Eli, dated him, played sports with him at a young age, etc. To a person, they all raved about him and said he was a great kid with a great personality. As it was described to me, Cooper and Peyton were always with Archie and always 100% sports, but as the youngest, Eli spent a lot of time with his mother and was more laid back and easy going, but he also obviously learned a lot by watching his brothers.

I think you can see a lot of that in his personality.
That makes his comment about Mom even funnier.

Reaction Score
This was hilarious. I just think it's impressive that he can still run a 5.49 40 for someone that was never really fast to begin with.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom