El Clasico | The Boneyard

El Clasico

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
If you missed this one you missed a classic.

Here's the goals. But if you get a chance watch the GK saves also.

Reaction Score
Came off the golf course and watched the second half. Notwithstanding the loss by Spurs, I thought Satuday's FA Cup semi final was as good a game as I had seen all year. It was nothing close to the quality shown in the second half of El Classico.

Reaction Score
Missed El Classico - but caught the highlights, it looks like it lived up to the hype. Messi is insane

Spurs-Chelsea was a fun one to watch (minus the result). Spurs carried the play and pressured the majority of the game, but really didn't create many great scoring opportunities. Chelsea on the other hand played a more conservative game, counter attacked well, and capitalized at key moments/took advantage of key mistakes. When you can bring the quality of a Costa, Hazard, and Fabergas off the bench in the second half, you're going to cause teams fits.
Kane's goal was nice, Alli's goal was ridiculous... perfect cross and sliding finish, and Matic's goal was not being stopped by anyone. Wilan's 1st goal was well placed, but Loris got frozen and wasn't where he needed to be when it was being taken. The PK was the right call, and awful defending by Son (not a defender).

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I watched the match and immediately thought about the question that was asked on another thread; is Juventus that good or has Barcelona fallen that far?

Hopefully, that game will reinforce that Juventus is that good. Barcelona is still a top echelon team in the world...

Reaction Score
I watched the match and immediately thought about the question that was asked on another thread; is Juventus that good or has Barcelona fallen that far?

Hopefully, that game will reinforce that Juventus is that good. Barcelona is still a top echelon team in the world...
Juve's defense is legendary. Dybala is a future Ballon D'or winner.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom