El Camino | The Boneyard

El Camino

Reaction Score
Watched it this weekend and really enjoyed it. Trying to keep it spoiler free here, I thought the story was great. There was suspense. Good flashbacks. Good performances from some Breaking Bad faves (Skinny Pete especially). I also appreciated that it stayed focused on one character and didn't really even tease into other ones. Timed well since the show last aired and helped tie up some of the very few loose ends from the series.

Reaction Score
Watched it this weekend and really enjoyed it. Trying to keep it spoiler free here, I thought the story was great. There was suspense. Good flashbacks. Good performances from some Breaking Bad faves (Skinny Pete especially). I also appreciated that it stayed focused on one character and didn't really even tease into other ones. Timed well since the show last aired and helped tie up some of the very few loose ends from the series.
I wanted to rewatch Breaking Bad first and got very tied up in other shows (The Wire) instead. Should I just dive in?

Reaction Score
I wanted to rewatch Breaking Bad first and got very tied up in other shows (The Wire) instead. Should I just dive in?

You don’t need a rewatch. They piece it together for you.

Reaction Score
I agree, fun 'movie' and I was super psyched to be seeing the old friend characters again.
Reviews have been mixed, I think people's expectations are likely too high its a solid B+

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Six years have not been kind to actor Jesse Plemons. Just sayin'.

Reaction Score
For those who have already watched El Camino:

I watched it last night. I kept pondering what I would do if I were Jesse out on a weekend furlough with that idiot Todd. I have to confess I forgot why Jesse couldn't do anything until I saw the photo again, and the greeting card envelope. But still, I'm sure I would have taken Todd out and then formulated a plan to make sure the kid was safe. No way would I go back to the cage if I had a chance to escape. Kitchen knife. Shovel. Gun. So many opportunities. The scene at Kandy was great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom