Ef the Chat Room-Game Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

Ef the Chat Room-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Some of you might say " the chat room" but it was a total blast in there.
so what was your " jungle" for?

Was it when I said "sucks to be temple"?

junglehusky

Reaction Score
N!
Not so fast there Owls! You just got plucked!
Keep pluckin' that chicken
ernie-anastos-youtube-video-goes-viral-keep-plucking-that-chicken--4d3e321558.jpg

Reaction Score
Hold on a second. You guys come to the game thread to ask either why one said to the other? Couldn't you just ask that in the chat?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
You realiaze now you must go back to lurking, LOL

You're 100% right, House. I'm more than willing to take a hiatus as punishment. I've traveled to ND, UNC, Virginia and Charlotte for away games and am kicking myself for giving up on these kids tonight. My bad, no excuses.

That being said, WTF happened?

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
The did wilt and die in the first half, as they have in some of the games this year, but they were resurrected at halftime. Whatever adjustments and/or halftime speeches were made in the locker room... they worked.
I would REALLY like to know what went on in the locker room at halftime. Whatever it was, it needs to continue for all 60 minutes of the last two games.

junglehusky

Reaction Score
Hold on a second. You guys come to the game thread to ask either why one said to the other? Couldn't you just ask that in the chat?
chat was pretty much over at the end of the game

Reaction Score
You're 100% right, House. I'm more than willing to take a hiatus as punishment. I've traveled to ND, UNC, Virginia, Tempe and Charlotte for away games and am kicking myself for giving up on these kids tonight. My bad, no excuses.

That being said, WTF happened?

Down 21-0, late second Q, and UConn with the ball to try and get some points and momentum..Nope..temple gets it back and marches toward another TD, but somehow- I still am not sure- they fail to get points. First half we looked pathetic. Second half, with Davis being the key and great all around plays we get 21 points back with 4+ minutes to go, and tie the game ( we had 8 frigin tries to get our last TD at the 1yd line - finally going in on a QB keep. Our OL, played well, nonetheless, during this stretch. During this stretch we had and did convert on a number of 4th down plays. Temle has the ball and Smallwood - takes over. 1st with a int for a TD return. Then sacking the QB. Amaizing all around 2nd half. It was goooood!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Down 21-0, late second Q, and UConn with the ball to try and get some points and momentum..Nope..temple gets it back and marches toward another TD, but somehow- I still am not sure- they fail to get points. First half we looked pathetic. Second half, with Davis being the key and great all around plays we get 21 points back with 4+ minutes to go, and tie the game ( we had 8 frigin tries to get our last TD at the 1yd line - finally going in on a QB keep. Our OL, played well, nonetheless, during this stretch. During this stretch we had and did convert on a number of 4th down plays. Temle has the ball and Smallwood - takes over. 1st with a int for a TD return. Then sacking the QB. Amaizing all around 2nd half. It was goooood!

I just logged off Redtube and may jerk off to your post instead. Hope that's not weird.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Full disclosure. I did not leave at halftime despite pleading from the better half. She may have lost 4 toes, but I was there god dammit!!!! Go Huskies!!!!!

I'd take a 6 toed gamer over a 10 toed bitcher and moaner any day of the week. She's a fcking keeper, Jar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom