EDSBS Shutting Down | The Boneyard

EDSBS Shutting Down

Reaction Score
Not sure how many of you here are Every Day Should Be Saturday fans, but it's shutting down.

The Fullcast is sticking around though!

Nonetheless, I'm sad about it. This is an excellent read and perfectly describes why I freaking love college football

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
You like the fullcast?!?

I tried it a couple of times and just never got it. Was one of the worst shows I’ve ever listened to. I’m a big PAPN guy though, so we have to hate fullcast

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You like the fullcast?!?

I tried it a couple of times and just never got it. Was one of the worst shows I’ve ever listened to. I’m a big PAPN guy though, so we have to hate fullcast

yeah you either get it or don’t get it.

jason kirk is gd hilarious.

you should listen to the bible version they did this summer.

oo bad about the website. the best stuff was hilarious. hatin spurrier - I have no idea how they came up with that much material.

Reaction Score
yeah you either get it or don’t get it.

jason kirk is gd hilarious.

you should listen to the bible version they did this summer.

oo bad about the website. the best stuff was hilarious. hatin spurrier - I have no idea how they came up with that much material.

It's an acquired taste.

I can't believe you're a Fullcast fan @whaler11 ! I always had a sneaking suspicion that you were actually smart.

Yeah @uconnphil2016 , as a divinity guy, you need to listen. I feel like that'll be when it all clicks for you.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
It's an acquired taste.

I can't believe you're a Fullcast fan @whaler11 ! I always had a sneaking suspicion that you were actually smart.

I somehow saw that episode’s title and meant to give it a listen, but didn’t get around to it. I only listened to twenty minutes of one or two episodes...maybe I’ll give it another shot. I think I just expected it to be a show about college football, which it seems to be only tangentially
Yeah @uconnphil2016 , as a divinity guy, you need to listen. I feel like that'll be when it all clicks for you.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It's an acquired taste.

they get the absurdity of the sport. you read the posts here about things like academics and recruiting and it’s jarring how out of touch our fanbase is with reality.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
they get the absurdity of the sport. you read the posts here about things like academics and recruiting and it’s jarring how out of touch our fanbase is with reality.

RKGs baby!

Reaction Score
Not sure how many of you here are Every Day Should Be Saturday fans, but it's shutting down.

The Fullcast is sticking around though!

Nonetheless, I'm sad about it. This is an excellent read and perfectly describes why I freaking love college football

Epic farewell post...

Be interesting to see where he and Ryan Nanni bounce.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Epic farewell post...

Be interesting to see where he and Ryan Nanni bounce.

I cant read right now but Nanni was named Editor in Chief at SB Nation a few months ago.

Reaction Score

They get that college sports is built to be enjoyed the way college kids enjoy things.

Reaction Score
I am really going to miss Bill C. I loved PAPN but I am not sure I can stomach a solo Godfrey. I will be making my yearly attempt to get into Shutdown today. 5 years running. Usually I can make it 20 minutes before realizing they remain painfully unfunny.

Reaction Score
I am really going to miss Bill C. I loved PAPN but I am not sure I can stomach a solo Godfrey. I will be making my yearly attempt to get into Shutdown today. 5 years running. Usually I can make it 20 minutes before realizing they remain painfully unfunny.

You either get it or you don't.

The only earnest suggestion I have is to start off by listening to the various "disaster" episodes (yard work, kitchen, pet etc)

But the fact that you like you PAPN shows that you may be too far gone.

As always, if you don't like it, send your complaints to @stevengodfrey38 on twitter.

Reaction Score
You either get it or you don't.

The only earnest suggestion I have is to start off by listening to the various "disaster" episodes (yard work, kitchen, pet etc)

But the fact that you like you PAPN shows that you may be too far gone.

As always, if you don't like it, send your complaints to @stevengodfrey38 on twitter.

I think I will like it eventually. Too many people who share the same taste with me like it. I went into it the first time thinking I was going to be getting good season previews about each conference. And for the record, I don't like Godfrey, just PAPN.

Reaction Score
I think I will like it eventually. Too many people who share the same taste with me like it. I went into it the first time thinking I was going to be getting good season previews about each conference. And for the record, I don't like Godfrey, just PAPN.

Thoughts and prayers

Reaction Score
How could they put us between UMass and Liberty?! Your optimism is sinking?? :confused:

Playing BYU regularly would be interesting, to say the least, if that was to happen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom