edsall live now | The Boneyard

edsall live now

Reaction Score
Pretty interesting, he really loves Pierce. Above link is full press conference -obviously not live.

Last edited:

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
You know, Randy could, you know, take some, um, you know, elocution classes, um, you know.

Reaction Score
I'll settle for wins but yes I do agree, the "ums" are distracting. It's his way, let him do what works for him.

Reaction Score
Hey Michigan....SUCK it!!! Stop throwing offers, at CT kids, like penny candies at a parade.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You know, Randy could, you know, take some, um, you know, elocution classes, um, you know.
No attack Sammoo, I get your post but I will take the ums & ahhs all day long after dealing with fish cakes, energy vampires and pasta Alfredo recipes...
Try not to laugh at these weird quotes from Nebraska DC Bob Diaco ...I don't miss this at all...
Don't personally care if he can talk the talk as long as he walks the walk...;)
Oh yea and um ah that clock management thingie....:D

Reaction Score
If you watch the video, the “ums” occur because Edsall is actually THINKING of what to say next. And then he generally says something cogent afterwards.

I have no problem with this at all. Happy to have a coach who is thinking and not just spewing a bunch of nonsense or worthless platitudes.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
This coach has a plan, unlike the last coach who thought Vitamin D was one of the most important things to win.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Sorry he isn't Pasqualoni.
paul-pasqualoni_large.jpg

Reaction Score

I think he was tired and needing sleep! That's also what it sounds like when you are promoting a recruiting class that can't crack the 247 sports top 100. Missing a few but ranked 111, just ahead of Princeton. LOL!

Seriously Randy has had a history of developing players and winners out of 2 & 3 star kids. Hope he's still got the magic touch!

2018 Football Team Rankings

Reaction Score
That's also what it sounds like when you are promoting a recruiting class that can't crack the 247 sports top 100. Missing a few but ranked 111, just ahead of Princeton. LOL!

2018 Football Team Rankings

Missing a few? They are missing 6 Commits in that crap 247 produces - they don’t even make a nominal effort w/ UConn

Rivals has the class @ 89 btwn Tulsa and Colorado State.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
No attack Sammoo, I get your post but I will take the ums & ahhs all day long after dealing with fish cakes, energy vampires and pasta Alfredo recipes...
Try not to laugh at these weird quotes from Nebraska DC Bob Diaco ...I don't miss this at all...
Don't personally care if he can talk the talk as long as he walks the walk...;)
Oh yea and um ah that clock management thingie....:D
Not taking it as an attack, and I agree with you that he is a big (re)improvement. Ums and you knows are like fingernails on a chalkboard for me, and I almost had to turn the the video off. He does have the excuse that he was likely fatigued at the tail end of a long recruiting season, and probably did need a pause to collect his thought, but a bit of preparation will eliminate a lot of this and simply saying nothing during the pause sounds better than um/you know.

That said, anything sounds better than Diaco-speak.

Reaction Score
Missing a few? They are missing 6 Commits in that crap 247 produces - they don’t even make a nominal effort w/ UConn

Rivals has the class @ 89 btwn Tulsa and Colorado State.

I saw that. Take it easy Medic. I've always been one of the most positive guys. I was making a joke. Purposely keeping expectations low but also acknowledge that Edsall has a history of building on classes like this. This has been tough on every fan.

Reaction Score
huskymedic is an endless fountain of impartial UConn football facts, the day he takes it easy will be a sad one in Boneyard history.

All good - was rushing this morning and wasn’t trying to be warm and fuzzy (plus 247 pisses me off).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
huskymedic is an endless fountain of impartial UConn football facts, the day he takes it easy will be a sad one in Boneyard history.

facts no question but too serious. For most of us this is not a full time job.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Unlike FHCBD, I am happy with FHCPP being named Defensive Coordinator for the Lions. Good for him, now I hope FHCBD becomes a late night infomercial host

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom