EDM songs at home games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

EDM songs at home games

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Darude -- Sandstorm
I was thinking it can't be Sandstorm, that's the one EDM song I know by name. I like listening to EDM in the car, no one needs soul 24/7.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
THE UNTZ IS THAT FEELING YOU GET WHEN BASSNECTAR DROPS THE BOMBS LIKE NAPALM ON YOUR GROOVE JUNGLE AKA SOUL, PRETTY LIGHTS CHILLS TO THE SIDE WITH THE SWANG DIP SWANG DIP SWANG DIP, A BUNKER BOMB TO YOUR DEEMSTER TRENCH AKA MINDS EYE. SKRILLEX CHILLS IN THE BACK WITH THE TSKA TSKA TSKA, A GROOVE MISSLE SET ON B'GOCK, AND DEADMAU5 BRINGS IT ALL BACK HOME WITH THE DEEDLE DE DEE DEEDLE DE DEE, A PSYCHIC BREAKDOWN MINE, HIDDEN IN THE TRANCE PASTURE, BLOWING OPEN YOUR EDM CHAKRA, THAT IS THE UNTZ.

Reaction Score
Get Ready For This by 2 Unlimited is the start of game song I think

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I had to Google "EDM songs" to see what it even was. Gross. There's few things I like less in the realm of music.
Same for me on both counts. Hate it!

Reaction Score
If it’s not your cup of tea, it’s not your cup of tea. But I’ve got dozens of fond memories from UConn, whether it be at basketball games, at parties, or even just walking to class, that have EDM playing in the background. I really identify my growth of an affinity for EDM to my years in Storrs. Nowadays, artists like Illenium, Avicii, and Armin van Buuren are near the top of my list. Sure, you may not like it or get it, but hundreds of millions of people do.

As for the actual question, I’m pretty sure I’ve heard Tremor by Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike (pretty much one of the most popular songs in Europe for years) at games before.

Reaction Score
Some things are just really good at attracting people who want to hijack the thread to make it about how they don't like that thing.

Reaction Score
I just love the video they play right before player intros

Reaction Score
If you ever want true tunnel vision destroyer mode at the gym...listen to EDM

Reaction Score
Can anyone help me out with the artist/titles of the edm songs played at home games? I know one is Turbulence with lil john, steve aoki, and laid back luke. One of the others opens with a siren and finally the 3rd has a trancey synth and was played multiple times at the Wichita state game in the 2nd half and ot. Thanks !
Possibly the best show I have ever been to in my life was Aoki in Vegas at XS in the Wynn on a Monday night in December of like 2013. Lil'John stood up on the DJ booth table with a mic and did Turbulence live, full with confetti explosions in the middle at its peak. The whole place was electric that night and especially so come Turbulence. It was absolutely sick. That song absolutely fires me up. Man, I need to find the pics and vids from that night...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom