Editorial Opinion? | The Boneyard

Editorial Opinion?

Reaction Score
0815181533a.jpg
I met a friend at a BBQ joint in Sturbridge, MA. Awesome food at BT Smokehouse. This is their garbage can!

Reaction Score
My buddy had stopped there. Funny thing, almost everyone in line at TBs had the same Tree house brew.

That Tree House brew is amazing. It might taste like a pine cone, yet it is still delicious.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
That Tree House brew is amazing. It might taste like a pine cone, yet it is still delicious.

This has nothing to do with the thread in general, but it is sort of relevant to the quote above... I'm looking at an article from Liquor.com on "Best Rums Under $30" (I don't know anyone who pays more than that anyway?) and under #5, there was this review:

5: DUQUESNE BLANC ($28)

“The grassy motor oil profile I find in this bottle is a robust shock to the system. If you’re looking for a smooth sipper, I would steer you away from this, but if you like to dress up a cocktail, I would look no further.”—Peder Schweigert, general manager at Minneapolis' Marvel Bar

Years ago before the interwebs I once read a review of a bottle of wine that had "hints of semen". I immediately wondered about that reviewer. And while this review is a bit less, um... esoteric... tasting/sensory professionals from my world (coffee) don't have a category for motor oil on the flavor wheel we use. Who does?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom