EDD out again tonight | The Boneyard

EDD out again tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
OUCH!

Hope EDD can get through this and be able to have a good senior year.

Does anyone think this could defer WNBA scouts??

Reaction Score
If this were to continue could EDD red shirt and come back next year after her health improves and make the kind of statement everyone expected her to make this year.

Reaction Score
If this were to continue could EDD red shirt and come back next year after her health improves and make the kind of statement everyone expected her to make this year.

Would think at 24 she might have had enough of college.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I feel bad for her. Lyme disease is no fun and the battle can be long and have lasting impacts.

Ditto. What an unfortunate thing to happen one so young.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I feel bad for her. Lyme disease is no fun and the battle can be long and have lasting impacts.

This is one of the widely misunderstood aspects of this disease. I have cousin who contracted it 15+ yrs ago and is still experiencing symptoms off and on.

Reaction Score
If this were to continue could EDD red shirt and come back next year?

If she tried to return next season, it would be her 6th year in college - which requires a special NCAA waiver to be allowed to play. If she applied for a waiver - which I doubt will happen - it might be a close call. Typically the NCAA will grant a 6th year to players who have missed two years due to serious injury/illness while staying at the same program - but often will not grant a 6th year to players who lost a year because they opted to transfer. In EDD's case, her first year involved a pre-season "transfer" and a full season in another sport - a combination likely never seen before in a 6th season request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom