EDD, Delaware, and a cameo by DannyK | The Boneyard

EDD, Delaware, and a cameo by DannyK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As I looked at some posters displayed at the CAA Tourney this weekend I was wishing I had been at the three tourneys EDD won the Tourney MVP award.

HGN

Reaction Score
Good article...........She certainly could have been on NC teams at UConn. But I think it all worked out for everybody involved. Not that she didn't like UConn. She decided to return to Delaware for family reasons. And no one can blame her for that.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Good article......She certainly could have been on NC teams at UConn. But I think it all worked out for everybody involved. Not that she didn't like UConn. She decided to return to Delaware for family reasons. And no one can blame her for that.
Nice article and video. Elena is at least as tall as Rebecca.

I agree that she made the right decision, but if she had stayed at UConn, she could have been the first player to 4-peat. Now Stewie and Moriah have that opportunity.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don't know. Where I come from, One's word is the only thing that that keeps one's integrity. When you say you will do something, you do it. I think she and her father punked you all. And us.
But, I came up on the mean streets. What do I know about this world?

Reaction Score
Sorry but I won't condemn an 18 year old kid for not being ready to live hundreds of miles away from family, one of which she has a bond with that goes beyond words. And the use of the term "punked" is funny. You think she tried to trick us in some way? As in "hey, I'll commit to UConn, and then at the last minute I'll really stick it to Geno and those Husky fans". Come on. She was an 18 year old kid who missed her sister. I'm not giving her pass; I'm flat out saying I respect her loving her family as much as she does.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Sorry, I know that article sells, but if she doesn't have some regrets then she isn't the competitor she appears, more than appears to be.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"No Regrets"

"The Lady doth protest too much, methinks." Hamlet 1602

Dang, you beat me out of the post by a whisker with that more eloquent expression of doubt.

Reaction Score
I don't know. Where I come from, One's word is the only thing that that keeps one's integrity. When you say you will do something, you do it. I think she and her father punked you all. And us.
But, I came up on the mean streets. What do I know about this world?
I agree. I blame her. If you don't want to go there, then don't go there in the first place. It's not like she was there a whole week or something, to decide it wasn't for her.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
I still can not believe that so many of you just can't get ---- over it. Trying to see it from your side at view I just don't get it. I was disappointed too when she left but went to see her play volleyball and it took like 3 secs to get over it. Since then I became friends with a great family that I still keep in touch with. I am not going to go on but just sit back and pity you. Someday it would be great if you could see it the way i see it instead of with hate but really doubt it because if you haven't by now there is something wrong with you. As far as someone said about integrity. I think what you do that is best for family is what counts in my opinion. As far as trying to know what is in her fathers mind and punking you out is totally BULL ----. I doubt you ever talked to him or got to know him so how can I take anything you say to mean anything. Not to keep going on about it but I think if she stayed a full week you really think I would think you would have a different opinion. GET REAL. I wish you someday you can at least just enjoy what happened even though EDD did not play at UConn and just be a UCONN fan without B--CHING about what could of been.

Reaction Score
I still can not believe that so many of you just can't get ---- over it. Trying to see it from your side at view I just don't get it. I was disappointed too when she left but went to see her play volleyball and it took like 3 secs to get over it. Since then I became friends with a great family that I still keep in touch with. I am not going to go on but just sit back and pity you. Someday it would be great if you could see it the way i see it instead of with hate but really doubt it because if you haven't by now there is something wrong with you. As far as someone said about integrity. I think what you do that is best for family is what counts in my opinion. As far as trying to know what is in her fathers mind and punking you out is totally BULL ----. I doubt you ever talked to him or got to know him so how can I take anything you say to mean anything. Not to keep going on about it but I think if she stayed a full week you really think I would think you would have a different opinion. GET REAL. I wish you someday you can at least just enjoy what happened even though EDD did not play at UConn and just be a UCONN fan without B--CHING about what could of been.
So how do you REALLY feel about this?

Reaction Score
She was just out of high school. She thought she wouldn't be happy away from home and decided to go home. She loves her family.

Love is bigger than basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer