EDD and Fowles Back on the Court | The Boneyard

EDD and Fowles Back on the Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
And taller.

It will be interesting to see how they play Jessica Breland with Sylvia. Jess has played very well.

Reaction Score
And taller.

It will be interesting to see how they play Jessica Breland with Sylvia. Jess has played very well.

I agree. Jess has played really well for the Sky. I am looking forward to see this team take off again. Without EDD, they have struggled. Also glad that EDD is feeling better.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Chicago just got MUCH better.

Or not.

Fowles started out like gangbusters but couldn't sustain it. EDD looked exhausted before she left the game with a LOT of time left on the clock. It looked to me like she was not ready to return. She missed a number of shots quite badly while going 3-11 from the floor.

Too bad for Breland that the return of these two may have been the end of her time in the sun.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
If what you say is true then Breland may be able to cement her position in the lineup.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Or not.

Fowles started out like gangbusters but couldn't sustain it. EDD looked exhausted before she left the game with a LOT of time left on the clock. It looked to me like she was not ready to return. She missed a number of shots quite badly while going 3-11 from the floor.

Too bad for Breland that the return of these two may have been the end of her time in the sun.

She'll get less shooting opportunities but she's still going to start and play big minutes.

I think the plan all along was for EDD to play 20 minutes. She ended up with about 16.5. I think she would have come back in for crunch time if it was close, but it wasn't.

I wonder if it was just a fitness/strength thing EDD or if she is still feeling the Lyme disease effects. It was hard to watch, especially when she missed a 4-footer short when she should have had an easy layup. Healthy EDD makes that play every time. That's when I knew she wasn't well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom