OT: - EDD and Cambage news | The Boneyard

OT: EDD and Cambage news

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
According to ESPN:

EDD will begin practicing with the Mystics....no word on when she will be ready to play in games.
Cambage will be playing in Vegas' first game after the Olympics break.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Good for EDD And good news for Washington.

I will be curious about Camabage going forward - I guess the situation with the Australian National Team isn't impacting her coming back to the US to play. I wonder if she will ever play again in the Australian Basketball League...

Reaction Score
Good for EDD And good news for Washington.

I will be curious about Camabage going forward - I guess the situation with the Australian National Team isn't impacting her coming back to the US to play. I wonder if she will ever play again in the Australian Basketball League...
Don’t believe Liz ever left Vegas. The Australian team was training in Vegas when the situation occurred.

Reaction Score
Good for both players. In EDD's case, a good chance to get back out there and hopefully enjoy the game and build on it. Same with Liz. Hope everything is okay with her and her mental state and that she is ready to get back out there on the court and play.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I just hope both are mentally and physically healthy whether they ever play the game again or not.

Reaction Score
Great news for the WNBA. If Emma comes back (after an amazing effort in the olympics) and elena is back to any of the level we know she is capable of along with Tina continuing to show the world she is still Tina Charles one of the greatest players in the world then watch out the rest of the WNBA

Looking forward to the second half of the season with knock on wood most teams at full strength and health

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom