ECU Replay | The Boneyard

ECU Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
Is there a way to get the whole game? I've been checking for days now and no one is posting...it was on CBS I know but someone here has to have it! Help a Husky out!

Reaction Score
I agree, we are in Florida and no CBSsn down here, get to see all others via ESPN.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Hive been seeing defenders in the post position themselves right behind the offensive post players who the defenders know will be turning to rush up court after made baskets. Just like def players beating offensive players to spot after they catch a pass and turn. That's what I saw and see a lot.
What is the site these games are posted? I missed and forgot to DVR- which is a rarity!!! :)

Reaction Score

Thanks so much!! I think Natalie was a little aggressive, but it's clear that Geno wasn't upset. In the words of the announcer, she has to "contain her composure." (Is that the opposite of maintaining one's composure?)

Reaction Score
Still not up yet! What, do these people have real jobs or something? ;)

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
I thought my part was to take pictures and lead cheers and wear a wig but since no one else is posting this I am. Here is part 1 of 3. Never downloaded the whole game before and the only way I could do it was in 3 parts. Once part 2 is downloaded there will be a link on part 1 to get to part 2. Once part 3 is downloaded there will be a link on part 2 to get to part 3. There has to be a faster way but it seems like people want to see the game and this was the best I could do. Hope you like it. or on Youtube just click on dannykuconn and that will take you to all my videos.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I thought my part was to take pictures and lead cheers and wear a wig but since no one else is posting this I am. Here is part 1 of 3. Never downloaded the whole game before and the only way I could do it was in 3 parts. Once part 2 is downloaded there will be a link on part 1 to get to part 2. Once part 3 is downloaded there will be a link on part 2 to get to part 3. There has to be a faster way but it seems like people want to see the game and this was the best I could do. Hope you like it. or on Youtube just click on dannykuconn and that will take you to all my videos.

Thanks Danny - you da MAN!

Stewie's 3/4-court pass to Mo, who flips it backwards over her head to KLS for the layup begins with a steal at 1:05 on the Q1 game clock, 26:00 in Danny's video.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Seeing the game for the first time, the shoulder/block KLS threw into the red head was interesting. Geno seemingly was right about her having an edge, but I don't think we'd be too happy if that happened the other way around.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
On the other hand, the Butler foul was a whole lot of nothing. If you watch the replay closely, the ECU player--Houlston--put her forearm up and drove into Butler just as Butler drove into her. Which means the result was either due to Butler's strength or Houlston's acting abilities. Houlston had no reason to be driving into Butler anyway since she should've been heading the other way after a made basket.

Reaction Score

Way to go Danny. Someone will no doubt patch them together.

Reaction Score
Although I do appreciate the good work you do on the pics...
rLfH2ZHUO6ftzqnAL0wLKMY7dojukZiia0G3G3DQXuQ

I think you should share a little bit of your 5 Hour Energy drink payola with the rest of the Boneyard...
YuSHdTpQZRFJaaICvf04qAJAd2fvgqpvdSc9P3Pn4Cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog