ECU Group Football Tickets | The Boneyard

ECU Group Football Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
I erroneousely posted this on the Basketball Forum, hopefully I have it correct now.

I have a group of about 37 fans going up to the ECU Football game from Southport, NC. Checking out ticket prices through UCONN the price is $54 per ticket located towards the End Zone of the field. Typical visitor seating. Since UCONN gets the ticket allocation from ECU they can not offer Group rates.

I have contacted ECU and they do have group rates available. Their seats are not on sale to the general public yet as they close out their season tickets request. Tickets will go on sale some time next week.

The ticket office indicated that seats would be available in the second level of the stadium between the 30 yard lines (comparable to the second level at the Rent I would presume). If I can get the group up to 40 I can get the group rate of $44 or so. If I can get the group up to 50 I can get the group rate of $36.

I was wondering if any "Yarders" would be interested in joining our group and creating a mini UCONN Section, and probably saving a few bucks. If so EMail me regarding your interest.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I erroneousely posted this on the Basketball Forum, hopefully I have it correct now.

I have a group of about 37 fans going up to the ECU Football game from Southport, NC. Checking out ticket prices through UCONN the price is $54 per ticket located towards the End Zone of the field. Typical visitor seating. Since UCONN gets the ticket allocation from ECU they can not offer Group rates.

I have contacted ECU and they do have group rates available. Their seats are not on sale to the general public yet as they close out their season tickets request. Tickets will go on sale some time next week.

The ticket office indicated that seats would be available in the second level of the stadium between the 30 yard lines (comparable to the second level at the Rent I would presume). If I can get the group up to 40 I can get the group rate of $44 or so. If I can get the group up to 50 I can get the group rate of $36.

I was wondering if any "Yarders" would be interested in joining our group and creating a mini UCONN Section, and probably saving a few bucks. If so EMail me regarding your interest.
Email sent! Definitely interested!

Baltic

Baltic
Reaction Score
Fluedslipcon - my Email is
Send an Email so I can discuss the details with you.

Last edited by a moderator:

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Fluedslipcon - my Email is

Send an Email so I can discuss the details with you.
Sent!

Last edited:

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Edited it for him. Good heads up. I actually contacted him in the conversation mode, but not getting a reply there, thought Baltic might not know the format exists and the value of not posting email info in this forum. Thanks Wonkster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom