ECU game highlights | The Boneyard

ECU game highlights

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Really nice passing. I love the inbound passes from Lou to Gabby under the basket. We seem to do that at least once every game. The Gabby save that led to a Lou 3-pointer was classic--keeping the possession alive and getting 3 points. Then, there was the stretch where Meg showcased her skills. Lots of highlights.

Reaction Score
Really nice passing. I love the inbound passes from Lou to Gabby under the basket. We seem to do that at least once every game. The Gabby save that led to a Lou 3-pointer was classic--keeping the possession alive and getting 3 points. Then, there was the stretch where Meg showcased her skills. Lots of highlights.
Loved that Geno played the frosh a FEW more minutes. They all seemed to relax. Looking back at the NCAA semis last year, it was obvious the starters were gassed-with the depth we have this year, wont happen IF GENO KEEPS subbing even a LITTLE bit more.

Reaction Score
Congrats to Samuelson on a fine game. She deserves a lot of credit for really making herself into a pain in the ass to play against. For the way I view the game, that’s about the highest compliment I can pay her.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
The Fab 5 are a beast on the court, but this game 3 out of the fantastic 4 (Andy wasn't available, due to personal matter(s) ) played an outstanding game. It was a joy to see Lexi score 4 points. Mikayla stole the ball, and Lexi ran the court with her to add her first points and give Mikayla an assist :). The reserve's added 26 points.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom