Ecstatic :) Sales and Lobo | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ecstatic :) Sales and Lobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I am late middle aged. I am only painful in the morning and tired mid day and up for the bathroom at night.
I still think I just left my teens - my brain is more deluded than my body which definitely reminds me that I am not quite so young., And how exactly do you define late middle age? When I was younger I always though middle age began around 30 and ended around 40 when you became old! Now I am think middle age begins around 60 and old age around 90! :)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I still think I just left my teens - my brain is more deluded than my body which definitely reminds me that I am not quite so young., And how exactly do you define late middle age? When I was younger I always though middle age began around 30 and ended around 40 when you became old! Now I am think middle age begins around 60 and old age around 90! :)

Wow, then that means I become middle aged next March!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Wow, then that means I become middle aged next March!
So you are saying we need to rework the definition again in the next couple of months - I'm down for it. I have a direct line to the OED folks, anybody have a contact at Websters?
( I have only a few more years till middle age currently - could always use the breathing space!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom