Eck Off the Mark | The Boneyard

Eck Off the Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Even though Eck was off the mark, I was impressed by how hard Courtney played. Had she been on, her 28 points easily could have been 40. There were some impressive drives, especially a long drive to the basket when Hamilton was threatening to get closer to St. Mary's. She also made some crisp passes. It's comforting to know that Courtney's freshman season will coincide with Kaleena's senior season. Kaleena will be able to help her develop a quicker release on her threes, and with Saniya finding her open beyond the arc, threes will be raining down.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
They play Pinnacle in the finals on Saturday....they beat them in the regular season 63-43....go Ek!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Geno would settle for the starting 5 to score only 28 points apiece as they struggle to beat Notre Dame a few years from now!
Yeah, I'm ok with only 28 points each. :)

Reaction Score
Hmm, a 28-point off-game!

I made many positive comments about Courtney. She will be an excellent player for UConn. However, when you shoot 1 for 9 from beyond the arc in the first half, and not much better in the second half, you are off the mark. If you look at her stats, and I know the team does not release them, you will see that she is a much better three point shooter than she was last night. You're focusing on one comment, which was accurate, and ignoring all the positive comments I made.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I made many positive comments about Courtney. She will be an excellent player for UConn. However, when you shoot 1 for 9 from beyond the arc in the first half, and not much better in the second half, you are off the mark. If you look at her stats, and I know the team does not release them, you will see that she is a much better three point shooter than she was last night. You're focusing on one comment, which was accurate, and ignoring all the positive comments I made.
I wasn't ignoring them. I know she's a very good player and normally an excellent shooter. The fact that she had as many as 28 points when her shot wasn't working was remarkable. I thought it was a good thing. Usually 28 points and off the mark don't go together.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I'll take 28 pts. any day. And I really don't care where they come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom