OT - Eating at the Ball Park | The Boneyard

OT - Eating at the Ball Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
oh boy - mouse feces on same tray as pizza dough...among other issues - Thats FANtastic!

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...od-safety-violations-kansas-city-pro-stadiums

Bonehead - Before opening thread, I thought it was about prices at Yankee Stadium. $6.75 for a hot dog, $4.75 for a pretzel, Not sure but I think the beer was $7.25. Frankly it would have been worth it if our Huskies won. As some one else said, all in all it was a great experience. The cadet that sang "God Bless America" was really special as was the half time show with he UCONN Band and the Army Glee Club.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Bonehead - Before opening thread, I thought it was about prices at Yankee Stadium. $6.75 for a hot dog, $4.75 for a pretzel, Not sure but I think the beer was $7.25. Frankly it would have been worth it if our Huskies won. As some one else said, all in all it was a great experience. The cadet that sang "God Bless America" was really special as was the half time show with he UCONN Band and the Army Glee Club.
Beer was $9.75-$11.

Reaction Score
As if every canned or other food or beverage stored in large warehouses, transported by truck, plane, train, etc., and prepared in every restaurant or your own home is always feces-free ...

Reaction Score
My favorite stadium food story: A few years ago my son and I went to Ann Arbor to see the UConn - Michigan game. We paid $18.75 for lunch which consisted of two hot dogs and two Diet Cokes. We could not get straws for the Cokes because of the Stadium's environmental policies.

After plunking down the money, the concession manager directed that no employee say "Have a good game" or be friendly in any way to us because I was wearing a UConn sweatshirt.

What a lovely experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34