Easy Seat | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Easy Seat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I got 4 tickets on Easy Seat. Section 201 second row up. $80 each which includes the fees (I used a $25 off promo code). Really happy with these because XL site has $60 nosebleeds when you add on fees and service charges they are like $73.

So pumped for this game!

Reaction Score
Seems there are lots of tickets on the Easy Seat web site. And lots of other tickets on the internet, including the XL Center web site. I can't believe it will be that difficult to get tickets. What if I just show up at the Hilton tomorrow and negotiate my best price with Easy Seat? If there are still tickets available tomorrow then won't they want to get rid of them?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Seems there are lots of tickets on the Easy Seat web site. And lots of other tickets on the internet, including the XL Center web site. I can't believe it will be that difficult to get tickets. What if I just show up at the Hilton tomorrow and negotiate my best price with Easy Seat? If there are still tickets available tomorrow then won't they want to get rid of them?
Probably.

Reaction Score
Check two hours before the game. Magically seats will become available.
Because the conference is controlling the secondary market. Congrats AAC, you beat the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom