Eastern Michigan beat Illinois in Illinois | The Boneyard

Eastern Michigan beat Illinois in Illinois

Reaction Score
People are so desperate for any sign of progress that they will jump on it based on us losing to Illinois by 8 -- completely ignoring the fact that Illinois is truly awful.

Reaction Score
People are so desperate for any sign of progress that they will jump on it based on us losing to Illinois by 8 -- completely ignoring the fact that Illinois is truly awful.
Losing Epstein for the season hurt them a lot.

Reaction Score
Losing Epstein for the season hurt them a lot.

Meh. I think its more Brandon Peters being a **** QB. There's a reason UM barely put up a fight to try to keep him in AA.

Reaction Score
Meh. I think its more Brandon Peters being a **** QB. There's a reason UM barely put up a fight to try to keep him in AA.
A good running back will always make a crap QB look better than he actually is, and a good QB look like Tom Brady.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Has anyone said this?

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
I really like that same people who were saying Illinois were world beaters and would come in here and beat us by 40 are the same ones saying they stink after it was a good game.

I thought Illinois would beat us by 40. Not because I thought Illinois was any good, but because last year we lost to everyone by 40 and the Wagner game was not immensely encouraging.

Happy to sit here and predict Indiana, who is a middling football team probably headed to some version of a Popeyes Bowl, will beat us by 40. Not because they're world beaters either (though they're better than Illinois), but because we still robustly suck.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
CCSU at E Michigan this weekend. This place will blow up if the Blue Devils upset them

Reaction Score
Illinois secondary is poor. A talented experienced QB beat them. Give Zergiotis 5 games experience & he’d had put more points up. He clearly outplayed Peters.

We are a work in process. That ... means we still aren’t good; but we have some very beautiful things to watch occasionally. We don’t suck.

Reaction Score
I thought Illinois would beat us by 40. Not because I thought Illinois was any good, but because last year we lost to everyone by 40 and the Wagner game was not immensely encouraging.

Happy to sit here and predict Indiana, who is a middling football team probably headed to some version of a Popeyes Bowl, will beat us by 40. Not because they're world beaters either (though they're better than Illinois), but because we still robustly suck.

Thank you for your interest in UCONN football

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
All we need to focus on is getting better week by week.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
What is this app?

This sim comes from Versus Sports Simulator, which is developed by the guys at compughterratings. App is free but you have to subscribe to various services within it -- you can't sim FCS teams (and many FBS teams) without buying a football package, for example.

I prefer to sim at NCAA Game Sim, which provides varying results per sim and also offers simmed play-by-play as well as simmed team and individual stats. It's all free and the site owner is super responsive -- it's really a tremendous resource if you enjoy simming. It lacks robust FCS data, though, and Versus fills that gap for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom